Chapter 13

Chapter 13

JACKSON'S POV:

I can't wait to crash this party! It's in about two hours so that should be long enough to get the supplies ready. Hopefully I don't get sued for doing this.

I can't wait to see the look on my ex's face when he see's me! This is going to be so funny!

I drive Benny back to his house and told him not to dress too nicely because his clothes will most likely get ruined. He came back out in a green hoodie some black leggings and Converse. He's so cute.

He got in the car and quickly smiled at me before looking at his hands. His hands were trembling and he was bouncing his leg up and down. Gosh he's really nervous.

"Hey, stop being so ner-nervous! It's going to be f-fine I've done this ple-plenty of times." I I said while smiling at him.

"Ok...I love you." He said with a cute smile on his face.

"I love you too." I said before starting the car and driving off.

xxx

When we reached the house I saw 20 cars along the curb.

"Um...Is he really popular or something?" Benny said while bouncing his leg up and down again.

"Benny, it g-going to be fine, ok?" I said.

"Ok."

We both got out the car and made our way to the door. Luckily no one was guarding the door or anything so we just walked in.

When we got inside we saw that the place was packed! There was barely any room to move. I grabbed Benny's hand and leaded him to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty so we could start our plan. We took everything out of the fridge and began hiding it in different places inside his house. In the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the living room, and other random places that we found. One guy came in and saw our plan but he thought it was funny so he joined in. His name was Luka I think.

Apparently no one noticed what we were doing the whole time. I guess they were just too drunk or oblivious to notice anything.

We cleared out the fridge and we were all laughing. Luka thought we were cool so I got his number and apparently we're friends now.

Luka left the kitchen which just left me and Benny.

"That was fun r-right?" I asked while looking at Benny.

"Yeah it was super fun!" He said with a goofy grin on his face.

We were both laughing until the door flew open. It was Tyson my stupid ex.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" He yelled which made Benny jump.

"AND WHO IS THAT?!? ONE OF YOUR BOY TOYS?!?" Tyson said while pointing at Benny.

Benny looked up at me to say something.

"Listen dude I'm just here enj-enjoying the party with my b-boyfriend." I said with a smirk.

"I see you still have that annoying stutter." Tyson said with a disgusted look on his face.

"H-his stutter is cute you...Jerk!" Benny said.

Tyson broke into a laughing fit.

"That's the best comeback you could think of! I always knew you had a thing for the cute ones Jackson!" Tyson said while still laughing.

"Listen you should just break up with Jackson. He's going to get bored of you eventually and move onto someone else. He's already had like 10 relationships in the past year!" Tyson said to Benny.

Tyson isn't wrong. I have had a lot of realationships. None of them ever felt as good as the one with Benny.

"I'm not g-going to move on you stupid waste of space! Bec-Because I love him." I said while looking down at Benny. Benny smiled while looking at me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tyson running towards Benny! He was about to punch him! I tackled Tyson before he could touch Benny. Then I started punching him in the face.

And I didn't stop.

_________________

THANKS FOR 100 READS!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!