Chapter 21

Chapter 1

BEANS POV:

Jackson and Benny moved in together because of their stupid parents. I think it's good for them. They seem happier now.

I'm with Olive and it's going really great. I love them so much and they love me which is crazy.

Rachelle is still the mom of the group. Someone asked her out a week ago and she rejected them harshly but I guess they understood.

I guess we're all really happy.

We were sitting at lunch and talking about random stuff.

"Nope it has to be Robin." Olive says.

Benny rolls his eyes, "Dustin is the best."

"N-nope it's Billy." Jackson says.

I laughed, "You're all wrong. Max is the best."

Rachelle sighs and takes a bite out of her salad, "You're all acting stupid...Eleven is the best."

We all laughed.

"Hey do you guys want to go so-somewhere after sch-school?" Jackson asked.

Olive smiled and their braces showed.

"Yes! Where would we go?"

Jackson and Benny whispered to each other.

Benny laughed, "Aerach Diner."

"What does that even mean?"

Jackson smiled, "I'll tell you on the way."

• • •

We walk into the diner and are seated at one of the booths.

"Rachelle you have to tell us how you rejected that poor boy!" Olive said.

Rachelle rolls her eyes, "Basically this random guy, I think his name was Conner, asked me out. I told him that I was asexual and he didn't understand what that meant so I had to explain it to him. He understood and apparently we're friends now."

Olive smiles, "Aw that's so cute!"

"I guess. He was really nice." Rachelle says.

Olive giggles, "Are you sure you're asexual? Sounds like you like him!"

"Shut up!"

"You guys are crazy." Benny says.

"This year was c-crazy!" Jackson yells.

"I know! I can't believe I'm dating Bean! I already knew that you and Benny would get together eventually."

"What do you m-mean?"

Olive laughs, "You guys would always yell at each other, but when you weren't yelling I could always see the look you gave each other."

Benny rolls his eyes, "I never gave a look."

"You're right. It was more like a stare." Olive says.

Benny blushes and looks down.

"Whatever." He whispers.

Olive laughs and grabs my hand, "I used to stare at Bean too."

I blush and kiss her on the cheek.

Rachelle rolls her eyes and takes a bite out of her salad. She still hates PDA.

"We had to deal with a homophobic asshole here. The girl was stupid. It's literally called Aerach diner!" Benny yelled.

"She must've been hella stupid." Rachelle says.

Jackson sighs, "She was. She said go to h-hell, as if she wasn't go-going with us."

I laughed, "If there really is a hell I think it would be fun. It would be one big gay party."

Benny nodded and smiled, "What if Satan's hot? That would make it ten times better!"

Jackson hit his arm, "Ex-excuse me! I'm right here."

"I know. But still, if Satan is hot I wouldn't mind going to hell."

Rachelle sighs, "Well, while you all are having a party in the underworld I'd be in heaven telling the angels about my dumbass friends."

"I'm pr-pretty sure if you did tha-that you'd end up in hell too."

"Yeah, probably. But it would be fun." Rachelle muttered.

Benny laughed, "This is kinda off topic but...can we all agree that Dustin is the best character!"

"No, it's Billy!" Jackson says.

I sighed, "I'm very dissapointed in the fact that you think either of them compare to Max."

Rachelle gasps, "Eleven is the best! She's literally the main character! Plus she's a badass."

"So is Robin. She's a freaking lesbian queen!" Olive says while laughing.

"We really are a bunch of freaks." Rachelle laughs.

I smile, "Who doesn't want to be a freak?"

________________

I'm not gonna lie...I'm really glad it's over. I had no motivation to write this story anymore lol. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the book! Bye beautiful people!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧