Chapter 12

Chapter 12

BENNYS POV:

Me and Jackson haven't been breaking up with each other anymore. Thank God that we didn't! I love him too much to have the same thing happen that happened before.

Jackson and I were in his room watching some stupid action movie.

He wasn't even paying attention to the movie because he was too busy holding my hand, outlining it like he was drawing a picture.

"Are you even watching the movie?" I said while pausing it.

"Mmm...No, you're a lot more inter-e-esting than this m-movie anyways." Jackson said while taking his eyes off my hand for the first time in 30 minutes.

"Do you want to do something else?"

"Let's see...I w-want to hug you, ki-kiss you, hold your hand, tell you s-sweet things, I just want to l-look at you." Jackson said with that same stupid smirk he always does.

I start blushing like crazy as he holds my hand and rests his other hand on my cheek.

"W-well, um..." I say while staring into his different color eyes.

He puts his head on my shoulder and I start blushing even more. (If that's even possible.)

"Are you ok." I choke out.

He sighs and lifts his head.

"Y-yeah just thi-thinking about stuff." Jackson said while smiling.

"What?"

"You."

Ugh! He's too cute! I love him so freaking much.

"Oh...all good things I hope." I say.

"Yep! Just t-thinking about how absol-l-utely perfect you are." He said while chuckling under his breath.

CUTE!

"Do you w-ant to do any-t-thing else?" Jackson said while playing with my hands.

"Um, I don't really know."

"Ok, well th-ere's a p-party at...um..."

"Well who's is it?"

"It's sort've my ex-b-boy-friends party...but I was kinda just g-gonna crash it, you wanna j-join?"

EX-BOYFRIEND?!? He wants me to go to his ex-boyfriends party? Well...I guess I could go...just to crash it...and see what this so called "ex-boyfriend" looks like.

"Sure! I'll come...is it ok if I ask how you guys broke up?"

"Is s-some-one jelly?" He said with an amused smirk.

"NO! I just want to know what he did! Also if I should beat him up!"

"As if you c-could beat him up! You're too n-nice to do that." Jackson said while laughing.

"Well...whatever, can you just tell me!"

"Ok fine...he ch-cheated on me. M-multiple times but I didn't n-notice until the 5th time!" Jackson said.

5 TIMES! WHAT THE HECK!

"That jerk! How dare he cheat on someone so cute and nice!" I said.

"Yeah I gu-ess I am p-pretty hot."

"I didn't say you were hot."

"I bet you were th-thin-king it though." Jackson said with that same stupid smirk he always does.

"Whatever." I say trying my best to hide the smile that's trying to break out.

"S-so you want to crash the par-party?"

"Ok, yeah let's do it! That jerk deserves it."

"Haha ok...I l-love you."

"I love you too Jackie."

Hopefully this party won't be crazy. Hopefully he won't fall for his ex again! I doubt that. Jackie says he loves me...right?
Of course he loves me! He went to speech therapy for me...because I was such a jerk! Ugh my head hurts from thinking too much.

"H-hey are you ok?" Jackson said.

"Yeah...I'm fine."

I'm totally fine.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!!!