Chapter 17

Chapter 17

BENNY'S POV:

I ran upstairs and slammed my door.

Crap.

I just told my homophobic dad that I'm gay.
I'm going to freaking die.

"BENNY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My dad said from downstairs.

I'm really going to die.

I heard my dad stomping upstairs so I quickly lock my door.

"OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" He said while pounding on my door.

Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap.

"BENNY I WILL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT RIGHT NOW!"

What do I do?!? I don't want to die!

"If you don't open the door I'll just get the key to open it!" My dad said.

I heard him walk away to his room for the key so I opened my door and ran down the stairs.

"HEY, YOU LITTLE SHIT! GET BACK HERE!"

What the hell? He better not chase me! I really don't wanna die today!

I made it to the end of the stairs but my mom was blocking my path.

"Mom please! I don't wanna die!"

"Just stay downstairs. I'll talk to your father." She said then moved out of my way.

I sat on the couch and nervously bounced my leg up and down. I'm going to die! He's going to disown me! Maybe I can tell Jackson! No, I can't do that. He already has enough going on.

I heard my parents yelling upstairs.

"OUR CHILD IS GAY! IT'S DISGUSTING!"

"I know being gay is disgusting, but he's still our child! We have to love him no matter how weird he is!" I heard my mom say.

I know she's trying to defend me but she's just making me feel worse. Why couldn't I have just stayed in the closet!?!

"I CAN'T STAY IN THIS HOUSE IF IT'S GOING TO BE HERE!"

"THEN LEAVE!" My mom said while stomping down the stairs. I saw my dad behind her.

"LISTEN HERE KID! YOU ARE NOT MY SON! DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE IN YOUR LIFE! BECAUSE YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" My dad yelled while stomping out the house and slamming the door.

Crap.

My mom sighed and went to the kitchen table to finish the rest of her wine.

She walked over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Mom I'm so sorry, I-" Before I could finish she slapped me in the face.

"Why did you have to say anything! Why couldn't you have just shut your mouth! Now your father's not coming back and it's all your fault!" My mom said before getting up and going to her room.

"I'm sorry." I say in a whisper.

She's right. I should've just shut up! I'm so freaking stupid!

I get out my phone to text Jackson.

Benny - Hey can I come over?

Jackie - Yeah sure!

Benny - K see u soon!

Jackie - Love u <3

Benny - Luv u 2 <3

I put my phone in my pocket and head over to Jackson's.

xxx

I reach Jackson's apartment and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal his apartment.

His parents are super rich and gave him a lot of money so his apartment is huge.

"Um..hey." I say while shuffling on both of my feet.

"Hey! Come in!" He says and moves over so I can walk in.

I walk inside and sit on his blinding white couch.

He sits next to me and wraps his arm around me.

"So...what's the p-problem?" He asks.

"What do you mean? There isn't a problem? I just...wanted to see you." I say. Part of that is true. I did really just want to see him.

"Your lying, but if you don't wan-wanna talk about it you d-don't have to. But I will get it out of you even-eventu-ally. Now let's watch a m-movie!" He says and grabs the remote off the coffee table in front of us.

I really love him.

"I love you, Jackie."

"Love you too, Benny."

____________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Bye beautiful people!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Ps. Read my book "The Devil Club" V●ᴥ●V