Chapter 10

Chapter 11

BENNYS POV:

Jackson and I broke up.

5 times.

In the last month.

We just got in all these argument, but we ended up getting back together each time after confessing that we couldn't live without one another.

I thought it would be like this for a while. Just a fun little game we were playing whenever we needed a break from each other.

I thought that it would stay like that

I thought we would stay together.

Spoiler: We didn't.

"I KNOW YOU THINK I'M STUPID OK! STOP TREATING ME LIKE IT THOUGH!" I said to Jackson while we were inside my empty house.

"I-I DON-DON'T THI-NK YOU'RE S-STUPID...At l-least not all th-he time." He said with that stupid smirk of his.

"YOU'RE SO FREAKING MEAN TO ME! ALWAYS ACTING LIKE I'M A CHILD!" I said with tears in my eyes. He was always rude to me!

"I'm so-sorry ok? I-I'm ju-just jok-joking."

"IT'S ONLY A JOKE IF IT'S FUNNY!!! YOU MAKING FUN OF ME AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT ISN'T FUNNY!!!"

"T-thats deb-debata-ble." He said smirking.

The tears came falling down.

I'm such a baby and I'm so stupid.

Jackson's smirk turned into a frown.

He grabbed my face and bent down so he could look me in the face.

I hate being short.

"L-listen bab-babe I'm so so-sorry. I-I rea-really don't mea-mean it. I've nev-never been in a rea-realation-ship wher-where-" He sighed in frustration. He's always been mad about his stutter.

"Wher-where- I actu-actually lo-love the per-son I'm with." He said with a slight smile on his face.

I smiled back and stared into his different colored eyes. One was green and the other was brown.

Such a cutie.

"B-but...you c-can be a ba-baby some-t-times!" Jackson said with that evil smirk of his and started laughing like crazy.

I can't believe him! He had that heartfelt speech and then he called me a baby...AGAIN!

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!" I said with that childish frown of mine.

"O-oh com-come on it w-was kin-kinda f-funny!" He said while still laughing.

"Jackson! Stop! Laughing!" I said trying to sound serious but just ended up sounding like a child having a fit.

"O-ok I'm d-done now." Jackson said as his laughing died down.

"Do you really think I'm stupid? Do you think I'm childish?" I said.

"Mmm...S-somet-imes." Jackson said while laughing again.

Then I snapped.

"YOU KNOW IF YOU ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF ME I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I DO IT TO YOU!"

Stop.

"YOU'RE STUTTER IS FREAKING ANNOYING YOU CAN'T SAY LITERALLY ANYTHING!"

Please stop.

"I CANT STAND IT! GO GET IT FIXED OR SOMETHING!"

Please stop I don't mean it!

"YOU!"

No.

"AREN'T!

Stop.

"NORMAL!"

I really am stupid.

Jackson stopped laughing and his eyes widened in shock. I saw his eyes fill up with tears.

"I....I-I'm sor-sor...I'm s-sorry." Jackson said. I've never seen him cry in my whole life. Except when he broke his leg while trying to fly by jumping off the roof.

But then he cried.

"I-I thi-think...w-we shou-sho-should..."
He took a deep breath and started speaking slowly.

"W-we....Shoul-d...br-break up...for go-good th-this tim-time." He said with tears still streaming down his face.

My eyes widened as I processed what he was saying.

"WAIT NO! I'M SOR-"

I tried to apologize. I tried to tell him that I was being stupid and childish.

"I-I'll c-come bac-back I j-just h-have to do som-s-something fir-first." He said still sobbing.

"NO WAIT PLE-"

"I-I'm sor-sorry..." Jackson said while wiping his tears and walking out the door.

"WAIT HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING, I'M SORRY PLEASE!"

I tried to keep him with me.

I tried to apologize.

I tried to tell him I was stupid.

I tried to tell him I was childish.

I tried...

I really tried.

They were my favorite couple ):
Anyways thanks for reading this very sad chapter. Hope you enjoyed!