Tony ~ My Way

"You boys ready?" You yelled over the roar of the jet. Steve and Tony emerged from the elevator with two bags each. You had already loaded your own inside and was getting ready for the long trip to who knew where. They had captured a target there and Fury was sending the three of you to capture and interrogate him.

"Didn't take you as the early bird (y/n)" Tony said, checking his watch which read 8:30 am. He was right, normally you'd be the last to get on the jet, sleeping in and packing last minute. But you had been waiting for this mission for a while now, and couldn't sleep at all the night before.

So you shrugged at Tony and helped the boys load their baggage in. Tony made his way to the cockpit while you made sure all the equipment was there.

"Need any help?" A soothing voice came from behind you. You quickly turned around, dropping a small gun as you did. Quickly, Steve managed to catch it before it hit the floor and went off.

"Careful with that," he said, putting the guns safety on and handing it back to you.

"Thanks," you managed to say, placing the gun back on the table. You faced him again, and noticed how close the two of you were standing. You looked into his cool blue eyes, and his broad shoulders, his Sand colored hair resting on his forehead. You felt your heart in your throat, and you face slowly turning red.

"You two dorks gonna kiss or what?" Tony's voice broke the spell. You cleared your throat and smiled a quick thank you to Steve and got back to work. Soon, we were in the air and on our way to the mission.

~
"Good Loving Motel?" Steve asked, somewhat confused when they arrived at their undercover location.

"The one and only," Tony said with a smirk. we're all dressed like tourists, Tony in flower patterned shorts and a polo shirt, Steve in khaki pants and a Hawaiian style shirt, and you in a flowy sun dress with a camera around your neck.

Tony made his way to the front desk, while you and Steve explored the cheap motel. There wasn't much to see, there was a children's day care that looked like it hadn't been used for years, a pool, and that was pretty much it.

Everyone got checked into their rooms, and then we all met in Tony's room to discuss the specifics of the mission.

"Alright, our target is in the room 421, and he came alone so we can use that to our advantage. I say one of you distracts him, then the other two go in and tie him up." He explains, and Steve and you agree.

"I'll go up there dressed as a plumber, say his toilet is broken or something and then-"

"You really think he's gonna buy that?" You interrupt him

"Well, you have a better idea?" Tony says, looking annoyed with being interrupted

"Actually, I do."

~

"I regret this already,"

"oh come one tony, it's not that bad,"

" 'not that bad?' IM WEARING SPANDEX, IT'S THAT BAD!!" Tony whisper yelled through the ear piece. Safe in the hotel room, you and Steve tried to muffle your laughing.

"Just get in there before someone else sees you," you said in between laughs. you're plan had been amazing and it just took a few promises to bake some lemon pie for Tony before he agreed to it.

You heard Tony knock on the targets door and you held your breath to refrain from laughing
"Remember, se-"

"Yeah, yeah I know. Seduce him, get inside and then knock him out." Tony sighed,

Steve held his laughter in as well and we listened what was happening on Tony's side. You heard the door creek open and then Tony's low, husky voice saying "special delivery for Mr. Jeraldo"

More very awkward flirting continued after that while you and Steve died of laugher in the hotel room. And soon, you heard the door close behind Tony and the target, and then a grunt followed by a loud thump.

"alright you two get up here, quick. And bring my clothes." Tony said in his normal voice through the earpiece. You and Steve giggled and made your way up the the room tony was in

When the both of you got there, Tony changed into his normal clothes while you and Steve searched the room and tied up Mr. Jeraldo

"I gotta say Tony, you have some pretty good pick up lines," Steve said, making you giggle

"Laugh all you want ok? I'm not giving you any of my pie," Tony said, joining us again.

"How'd you even know he was into men?" Tony asked you, to which you smiled at him

"If you'd read his file more carefully, you would've seen how he has an ex-husband." You explained, "plus, he was flirting non stop with the receptionist guy,"

"I gotta hand it to you (y/n), that was a very good plan," Steve said and you beamed with pride. 

"Oh of course wonderboy here liked the plan. You didn't have to be in spandex," Tony said

"You're forgetting Tony, Cap's uniform is spandex. He practically lives showing off America's ass," You reminded him, getting a small laugh from tony and an eye roll from Steve.

"Yeah, Yeah. Next time, Clint's getting in the spandex," Tony said, and you all laughed at the thought

~

alright guys it been a FAt minute. This is one of my drafts that i just finished typing up. Hope you guys enjoy it

You dont have to but like... you could maybe leave a comment??

and vote??

alr thanks anyways i hope you have a wonderful day :)