Peter Parker ~ Break

requested by @Mini_Peppermint

At first you thought he was joking.

A small laugh escaped your lips as you waited for him to tell you he was kidding. But he never did. And with every second ticking by you felt your world crash around you. He had said it. And he meant it. He was breaking up with you

Then your vision started to blur and you felt warm, wet tears slip down your cheeks. Why was he doing this? What had you done wrong? the few tears soon turned into red, puffy, ugly crying that made it hard to breathe.

then you felt arms wrap around you. His arms. And you wanted to stay in them forever. But you pushed him away and slammed the door into his face. It felt good, but it broke your heart even more. Then you ran. Anywhere. Everywhere. Away from him. And soon you were in your room, buried under the covers and bawling your eyes out.

and it didn't stop. tears and tears came and didn't stop. It felt like you were there for days. Or minutes. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. so you stayed there in your bed, for who knew how long.

"Hey (Y/n) Thor wanted us to- " a familiar voice called.

"go away" you mumbled, though under your covers it probably sounded like nonsense

"(Y/n)... are you ok?" You heard him say. And you recognized the voice as Peter's, your best friend and exactly the person you knew you could talk to.

"Oh yeah, no I'm doing awesome," you said, revealing yourself from under the covers. Your eyes were red and puffy, you nose was runny and your hair was sticking out everywhere. But if Peter has noticed how much of a mess you looked, he didn't show it. He just looked at you with worried eyes, scanning your face to try and figure out what happened

"Y'know just your typical day where you boyfriend breaks up with you," your voice cracked and you felt more tears coming. And you let them fall. It was hard to breathe. Like you were drowning. And you felt peter's arms tightly wrap around you and you let him pull you close.

You clung on to him, worried you would fall apart if he didn't have his arms around you. Tears spilled out of your eyes and soaked into his sweatshirt, but he didn't care.

"why did he leave?" You sniffed, your voice trembling, "what's wrong with me?"

"why am I so stupid!" You said, louder this time. Your sadness was now mixed with rage, and hate for him, and for yourself

"don't say that-" Peter said softly, but you pushed him back, a little too hard

"Stop. You know it's true. How could I have been such an idiot to think he actually liked me." You said, your chest puffing up and down with quick breaths and your knuckles turned white form squeezing them so hard.

"you're not an idiot (y/n)." Peter said firmly, trying to make you believe it. In his eyes you were perfect and all anyone could ever want, and that boy was a complete asshole for leaving you.

"No, I'm the biggest idiot ever," you assured him, " I'm stupid and ugly and dumb and boring and-"

"Shut up!" Peter yelled, standing up. You stopped talking and stared at him,

"You're wonderful (y/n). You're funny and dorky and beautiful and an amazing person so stop talking about yourself like that. Ok? He was an absolute dick to leave you-"

Before you could stop yourself, you grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss. A kiss that had sparks and fireworks and all that other cliche stuff. But it really was wonderful. And it felt so right.

you burried your face in his chest, and you both lay down and stayed there for the night. Together.

~

Hey guys I know I've got a lot of requests I need to get to and I will get to them please be patient

Just want to tell y'all to please please stay safe, try to stay inside as much as you can. Everything is crazy and it's a nightmare to a lot of people but I promise it will be over soon if we all cooperate to try to stop it from spreading.

I know this may be kind of weird but if you guys need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Y'all are awesome btw so stay strong :)