💸 | EIGHTEEN.

"heartbreak ain't about who hurt you.. it's about yo overall mindset afterwards."

, Michael

•••

"What do you want me to do, then?!" Re'Najsha raised her voice through frustrated tears. She was currently sitting in DeAndre's car with him in the driver's seat. They were parked on the curb of someone's house as they had been invited to a party, along with their friends roaming somewhere in the house.

"I want you to get off my ass." DeAndre harshly spoke, then furrowed his eyebrows at her, "We're not together, Nay, so why does it matter?"

"Why does it matter?!" Re'Najsha repeated in disbelief. All the reckless things DeAndre was saying right now wasn't sitting right with her—and it didn't help that he was being nonchalant about the whole situation, "You hit me up! You wasted seven months of my life jus' to tell me that it doesn't matter?! All the shit that I went through and bitches that I had to fight off my ass jus' 'cuz they didn't want me around yo ass? The emotional pain that I had to go through 'cuz you were so careless?! I'm tired of beggin' you to act right, Dee, that shit is mad annoyin', yo!"

"First off, you gon' lower yo tone at me." DeAndre gave her a hard glare, and Re'Najsha just rolled her eyes and scoffed in response, "Second, I ain't ask you to do nunna' 'dat shit! You did it 'cuz you wanted to."

"Is that so?" Re'Najsha smiled a false smile, tears still streaming down her face, "Those are things you don't have to fuckin' ask for, Dee! There's this thing called loyalty. Ever heard of it? I'm not one of yo little female friends that you gon' treat like a piece of shit! Who held it down for you when no one else did? Me! The littlest things come with the biggest fuckin' outcomes!

If you didn't wanna fuck with me, or plan on havin' a relationship wit' me then why the fuck did you act like you did?!" Re'Najsha's voice started to break at the thought, "All that damn time, DeAndre! Wasted! Burned up in flames, bro!

You fuckin' used me jus' 'cuz you wanted to get over your ex, just to get back with her in the end? That's foul as hell. Now I ain't got a problem with Alahndra, she cool people, but what you not finna do is sit here and disrespect me like I'm another damn notch on yo belt!"

Before he could even respond, Re'Najsha angrily got out of the car, as more tears uncontrollably started to fall from her eyes and DeAndre smacked his teeth.

"Aye, Nay, where you goin'? Lemme take you home, 'cuz I ain't finna let you walk."

"Nah, fuck you." Re'Najsha vaguely said, her eyes angrily piercing through DeAndre with nothing but pure hate instantly filled in her heart at the moment, " 'Ion need you. You can take another bitch home." she then slammed the car door, as she proceeded to walk in the opposite direction to head home.

It was breezy and a little chilly this late at night in Southern Cali, but Re'Najsha didn't care. All she wanted to do now was go home and sleep her pain away. She adjusted the white crop top that barely came above her belly button that she wore, before continuing down the street.

Cars passed every now and then, and she kept getting text, after text, after text, from Kentrell, Xavier, Va'Leia, and Tanisha of her whereabouts this late but she decided to ignore them. She was supposed to be home about twenty minutes ago, but since she declined DeAndre's offer to take her home the walk was longer.