💸 | TWENTY-ONE.

"if they slide, then let 'em slide, I ain't tryna' see what they talkin' 'bout

"if they slide, then let 'em slide, I ain't tryna' see what they talkin' 'bout."

, YBN Nahmir

•••

~Michael~
"stubborn"

"You ready?" I asked Xavier, lookin' over at him standin' on the right side of the door while he was on the left.

"Yuh." he nodded, and when he got his gun out of the waistband of the black and saggy jeans he wore, I harshly kicked on the door with a grunt causing the lock to break.

Xavier and me barged into the apartment that Quinton told us to go to, and everybody that was chillin' in there which was like seven people immediately jumped out of their damn seats.

I caught one of the niggas sittin' on the couch immediately pull his phone out to call someone, and I guess Xavier caught it too 'cuz he shot him before he could even unlock his phone.

Quinton went over this wit' us earlier this week about how somebody from a rival gang who surprisingly weren't the $ilvers stole from us, and since Xavier and me stayed back last time we were gonna be the ones who get our shit back.

And I wasn't complainin' 'cuz I don't mind seeing people get what they deserve.

Some nigga were tryin' to fight us off, but Xavier and me were used to this shit so it wasn't hard to beat their asses. I spotted a black duffel bag behind the couch before punchin' another nigga in the face, and rushed over to it and grabbin' it.

Unzippin' it and looking inside, just as I had expected all of our money was in it. I looked at Xavier with a head nod, but he didn't lower his gun at the remainin' three people who were still conscious.

"Tell anybody about 'dis and I promise I'mma be back, but wit' more people." Xavier threatened, before eyeing them one last time and turnin' his attention to me, "C'mon."

Leavin' them to figure out what they were gonna do with the one dead body and two unconscious ones, Xavier and me headed out the apartment and back to the parking lot where Quinton had the car outside already to go, with Jailen's upper body peekin' out the sunroof with Kentrell in the front seat, and Sage in the back.

We ran as fast as we could to the car, and tossed the duffel bag up to Jailen as he went back down into the car. The door was already opened so Xavier and me hopped into the backseat, and before we got situated Quinton was already pullin' out of the complex.

"See thas' what I'm talkin' about!" Quinton hyped us up, as he was pullin' onto the main road to get back to the crib. It was almost midnight right now, and I was tired before we even took our shit back but that adrenaline just gave me a mad amount of energy.