Chapter 3 (Part 1)

》Y/N POV

》Y/N POV

"Wake up Y/N-ah!" I hear a familiar voice call. "WAKE UP!" The voice yells. I feel someone tug at my thick blanket. With a grunt I squeeze my eyes shut, shifting on my bed to find a much comfortable position. The person keeps trying to get me to wake up, but all I do is grunt and push the person's hands away. After some minutes I hear the person sigh loudly. "Okay... If that's how you want it. If you don't wake up by yourself, I'll make your lazy ass wake up." At the same time the person pushes me off the bed and I fall with a loud thud, to the floor.

"Ouch! Mina! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT?!" I shout rubbing my side.

Standing up I face my laughing bestfriend. "If you don't want me barging into your home, then you shouldn't have let me keep the spear key." She says waving the platinum keys at my face with her tongue sticking out at me. She nags at me to go out with her today, I check the time and find it's almost time for me to meet the coffeeshop guy. My phone buzzes with a message.

coffeeshop guy: Hey, I'll see you at the coffeeshop.

Crap! I'm afraid of telling Mina there will be no girls' day out as I already have plans. "Um, Mina, I can't go out with you today." I watch as my best friend's face falls into a grim glare.

I look down turning to the mess of blankets on the floor. I clean up the mess and make my bed. "But we never skip our special days!" She whines and I feel bad for disappointing her. I don't like canceling things at the last moment, and specifically if it's an event with my family or friends.

"I know, but I kinda had other plans with someone else." I grimace as a smug grin appears on my friends face.

"Mina no!"

"Mina yes!" She squeals and I roll my eyes at her giving an exasperated sigh. "Who's the lucky guy?" She nags like a teenager, and if this was an anime she would have stars glowing in her eyes and bubbles of joy all around her. I shake my head, "It's not a date. It's the guy from the coffeeshop. He's replacing my phone. Something must have damaged with the fall besides the screen, because the phone goes randomly crazy."

Mina pouts, disappointed that I wasn't going out with romantic purposes. "You need a boyfriend." She says and I laugh at that.

"You need a boyfriend. I'm not the 25 year old here." Mina scoffs with a fake hurt manner, clutching her heart like I've pierced it with my words. I laugh at her silliness.

"Fine, you can go with this mysterious coffeeshop guy. But you must tell me everything." I roll my eyes, my eyebrows rising with annoyance.

"I will." I assure her with opposite intentions. It's not like I'm going to somehow fall in love with a random guy who I bumped into accidentally in a coffee, he offers to repay me and I fall in love with his perfect face and whatever. This ain't one of those dramas I watch, this is real life.