Chapter 35

(

(

Sunday night before show starts) (Seokjin's POV)

*(A/N: I do not own any of the clips presented in this chapter nor do I own the songs. Credit to BTS and to the people who actually own the clips. Thx!)*

The place is filling up by the minute. People are cheering outside and I can see the people with posters and banners. Y/N goes around giving orders to the staff and making sure the boys are all fixed up before the show starts. Mina is with the film team. The body guards are all over the place keeping fans from doing crazy things.

"Jin, you ready?" I hear Y/N call me from the stairs leading to the platform. Thankfully we got sponsors from many companies and Yoongi got Big Hit to represent us so we are more than set! We weren't expecting it at all.

I smile at Y/N and nod. This feels like debuting for the first time ever... I gotta calm down. I am actor Kim Seokjin! Worldwide Handsome! We can do this!

I recive the boys at the stairs leading to the stage and we make our little cheer. Y/N taps my should and I turn to her. She stands on the balls of her feet and places a soft, quick kiss on my lips.

"You'll do great." She whispers to me with a proud smile. I smile and nod, taking my mic, her quick kiss managing to reassure me and make me calm down.

Now ready the 7 of us climb to the huge stage. The crowd cheers and I feel blown away by the view. We start by introducing ourselves.

"Hello! I'm RM, the leader!" Namjoon say, flashing his dimpled smile. The camera focuses on him and his smile makes girls shout and go crazy.

"Hello, I'm Jin! Worldwide Handsome you know!" I say, and as the camera focuses on me I blow them my famous flying kiss.

"Hi, I'm Suga." Yoongi says monotonely making a heart over his head and giving the crowd a gummy smile.

"OMG! He's cute!" I hear a girl shout and I need to hold in a laugh because we secretly think Yoongi looks like a small grumpy cat.

"Hello! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J Hope!" Hoseok  chimes, he is very excited about this all and I really do hope that with this we are able to start a good charity group.

"Hello, I'm Jimin!" The boy follows up shyly making finger hearts.

"Hello I'm V!" Taehyung makes his famous V sign whiic6 makes fans go wild.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook! The golden maknae!" Jungkook says with his cute bunny smile. I can see why Y/N calls him muscle bunny, or bunny-man.

"And together we are BTS!" we all chorus. The crowd cheers and and we all look at each other getting into position. "Tonight, we want to thank you for being here! We might not be a famous group but thanks to you all we'll be able to make children's dreams come true!" Namjoon says finally getting into position. The first song that plays is Anpanman. It's not that hard to dance it but it has been a huge challenge to learn how to dance and sing at the same time. It is not impossible though, hard work has brought us here.