Special Chapter

*(This is the original book cover from when Our Love Maze was going to be a JiminxReader

*(This is the original book cover from when Our Love Maze was going to be a JiminxReader.)*

A/N:

So before I start with this mini story...

This cover up here was the original book cover of Our Love Maze. This was the 1st cover I did of my story that later became a SeokjinxReader. So I hope you enjoy these small segments of the alternate "Our Love Maze" Universe.

》3rd POV

It had been some time since you took Jin into your home. There had not been any more drunk kisses incidents, and both you and Jin were pretty chill about it. Even though it embarrassed you that a drunk man took your first kiss and it made him feel bad. Jin had been harvesting some small feelings for you. He didn't know how and when, it just happened. You were sweet, funny and kind, he liked you but was afraid it was too sudden.

You were curled next to him in bed when you awake to your friend Jimin. You both scream in shock making Jin wake up. You question your friends presence and introduce him to your new friend. Jimin takes you outside to give you a gift.

There's a figure taller than you and Jimin whispers to you for you to take the cloth off. When you do you are more than happy to see your little brother, Jungkook. "Omg! Jimin you're the best!" You exclaim.

"I know."

When Jin comes out you introduce him to Jungkook, both of you explaining that you are not a couple. Jimin is satisfied but has said nothing only smirking and watching Jin.

Jimin had liked you for a very long time. He was outgoing and sweet and always thought about you. He wanted you to be happy and have everything. He wanted to be there for you, but he didn't know if you would ever like him back. Gosh he loved you more than he had loved anyone in his life! But he was afraid you would reject him. Now Jin was in the way and he had to do something to make you notice him.

He was afraid of losing you and never having a chance to tell you how much he admired you and loved you.

When you finish explaining to Jin about your relationship with your family and your little brother, Jimin wraps an arm around your waist pulling you to him. "Would you like to go to the mall with me, Kookie, Mina and Tae?"

You looked at Jin eagerly, thinking about his feelings.

"You don't mind, do you?" You bit your lip in anticipation as Jin shook his head and smiled.

"Not at all, just have fun." He answers. Jimin gives Jin a smirk and Jin glares at the young one, both males burning holes into their eyes.