Chapter 17

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

You could feel the tension between the two boys all week. 

Jimin and Jin were always glaring at each other, fire and daggers reflecting in their dark orbs. Now you, your brother, Jimin, Mina and Taehyung were boarding the plain. This week had been weird and a bit tiring. You had no idea why Jin and Jimin hated each other so much and it was frustrating you. On Wednesday when you came home to see the three boys watching a TV show you decided to cook dinner. Jin and Jimin got to their feet and raised each other to the kitchen. You decided to ignore it no matter how weird the two boys acted. 

Jin kept trying to push Jimin away, both of them trying to get the things you needed at the same time. It annoyed you a bit as you could see the very obvious rivalry between the boys. Luckily, Kookie came just in time to save you.

"Noona, need any help?" He asks with an understanding smile. You nodded, desperation in your eyes.

"Jimin, how about you get the table ready with Jin?" You ask him sweetly, annoyance in your voice.

"But-" Jimin start but you cut him off with your deadly glare.

"Please." You say through gritted teeth. He gulps and nods his head. Jin follows him with no words. Both knew very well not to get in the short girl's wrong side. Not if they had a death wish. With a sigh and a small giggle you and Kookie get to work on dinner. You could hear Jin and Jimin arguing even when their voices were low. You thought how childish these two men were. 

Thankfully, dinner was successful. 

During night time, Kookie had decided to stay with you in your room and you were glad your brother preferred to hang out with you. The only problem was that you could hear Jin and Jimin argue for lost clothes and an unknown girl. They never spoke her name, they had a cue name for her like they knew someone would hear them in the small apartment. Of course they were right.

Jungkook would look at you with question in his face, pouting his lips and frowning, but you would always frown and shrug with a small hum. Jin and Jimin always wanted to be near you or help you. It was sweet, but you found it weird. You knew Jimin had always been the affectionate kind of guy and he would always want your attention, but you were used that that. Jin was the one that got you confused. You knew he was also a friendly guy and he did like giving you hugs, but he knew his boundaries with you and respected your personal space all the time.

This week he was way affectionate which made you question your feelings towards him even more. You hated that you imagined something more, but you knew very well that it was never gonna happen because Jin and you are in very different tiers. Though for pleasure you still imagined his soft lips over yours, which made you flustered.

This few days he wanted to be near you, and hold your hand, hug you more. Jimin was acting quite strange too. He always gets along with people, but for a certain reason he is always fighting with Jin. Maybe you did wrong in letting them stay in the same room.