Chapter 22

WARNING:

WARNING:

The mention of eating disorders and purging in this chapter might disturb the reader. Read at your own risk.

NOTE:

If any of you, Army or not, is going through any of these please don't stay silent. I'm always here to help. We are a family, and as family I want to help anyone in need. Don't harm yourselves or anything like that. I know it's hard and it's easier said than done but if you ever need to talk I'm here so don't hesitate to message and as soon as I see the message I'll answer.💜 God bless y'all and I love y'all very much!

》Seokjin's POV 

Something's wrong. 

There's an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's queasy and I don't like it. It's been a week and a half since Y/N and I started dating. I just remembered that I never told Mina like I promised I would do, I guess that maybe she thinks I gave up. 

It's gonna be a huge surprise when she finally finds out about Y/N and me.

I can't sleep as I keep on looking for a comfortable position in my bed. There is something wrong and I can't shake the feeling away.

I stand up from bed after a long time of not being able to sleep. I check my phone and it's only two in the morning. I grunt a little stretching my arms to pop my back. When I'm satisfied I get out of my room heading for Y/N's room. Now I feel a little more confident coming into her room, though I still ask for her permission. I slowly come in and walk to her bed where she's sleeping peacefully. I watch her face as she had a firm line on her lips and her eyes closed, her eyelashes long enough to brush her skin. I smile at the adorable view of my girlfriend.

I slowly get into her bed. She grunts softly, moving to give me space. "It's the third time this week. Are you okay?" She whispers, her eyes still closed. I nod, placing my head in the crook of her neck, letting her warmth engulf my cold skin. I feel like somehow Y/N has been losing weight this past few days and it has been shocking. Her arms are thinner, her collarbone shows through her s/c skin. Her lively color has faded and her eyes have lost shine. I'm afraid that she'll get sick. I think that's why I'm feeling like there's something wrong.

"Have you been going to the gym lately?" I ask trying to seem oblivious. I feel her flinch from under my cheek.

"I, ah, I've been doing some stuff and trying to eat healthier." I'm confused, Y/N usually eats well. But I'm not blind I know she has skipped some meals lately. She has told me she has eaten someplace else and I've decided to keep an eye on her but not push her around. I'm observing her for anything unusual.