Chapter 34

(A month later) (Y/N's POV)

It's been a month since I started to date Jin again. It's been amazing. After that day under the rain, Min-soo clarified to the press and the news what had really happened. Though she got some hate things fell back into place.

I've gone to various of the boys' rehearsals and they are doing an amazing job. Next week is going to be a hectic one. On Saturday night is Min-soo's wedding and the venue is in a very, VERY luxurious hotel that I don't even know how the heck she was even able to afford it, but then I remember, she's rich... *insert Pikachu face*

The concert is on Sunday night sooooo... We have to work extra hard next week. I've made sure to put announcements about the concert everywhere I go and all over my social media. My phone buzzes like 50 times a day with fans going crazy over the fact that their favorite actor or favorite model is singing at the concert.

Though the boys have a plan to let the rappers shine the most as they have worked really hard for all of this, they are a group and they seem so close now, the maknae line (including Seokjin even if he is the oldest of all of them) wants to see the three rappers fulfill their ultimate dream. But I want to make sure they all shine. I have an amazing staff team and enough clothes for the boys to wear thanks to Taehyung.

I found out that next year Taehyung is taking over the company as his mother is quite ready to retire. He says as he has no power over the models just yet he'll make sure that once he does he is going to bring justice over what Jisoo did to me and other staff members while I was gone. He says she is an abuser and it needs to end. He is going to do it even if his mother pays the consequences herself for letting her top model abuse the employees. 

Anyhow, over this past month I've become really close with Min-soo. She has really changed a lot and with her wedding coming so close she has been running errands for the big wedding night. I am also extra happy because Mina is coming this Monday to stay all week and help out at the concert. I have been going on many dates with Jin and he surprises me every time. I really do love him and I will tell him very soon. 

I realize that there's many things that have happened over the past eleven months. There's been ups and downs. There's been happiness and sadness. Even though we make many mistakes I've learned that as humans we must learn from them. There are consequences of course and we must also know how to live with them. After my incident with Jin we haven't had any misunderstandings, maybe we had disagreements here and there but at the end we always know how to make up and own to our mistake. I've learned how to trust as we go. There's many things we have learned during the past month. I think even I learned more about the man I love than I ever did when he lived with me. Distance is also good as we don't live in the same apartment. We decided to keep it that way to let our relationship grow with time. 

A smile lightens my face as I walk into the studio room at Namjoon's house. I can see them practice in the room behind it. I can hear the music coming from the inside and I'm guessing by the beat, muttered lyrics and dance steps, that they are dancing to Run. I walk into the practice room quietly, they are so concentrated that they don't notice my presence. They're all amazing really! I never thought I would see my boyfriend dance like that at all.