Chapter 36

3 Years Later 

3 Years Later 

》Y/N's POV

I can't believe we are here now.

I stand in front of a mirror, admiring my form in the beautiful white wedding gown. It is simple and comfortable, the long silk dances down to my feet. The long, see-through sleeves end at the cuffs on my wrists; my hair is lose, curling over my shoulders. There's a simple headpiece with gorgeous flowers and a long veil on my head. And my shoes are gorgeously, handmade, ivory lace bead crystal flats. I did my own makeup trying to keep it natural and just adding a soft glow.

My bridesmaids come in, that being Haru, Min-soo and Namjoon's girl friend, Iris. Mina being my maid of honor. They're all wearing beautiful pink gowns and Mina wearing a similar one but with more floral details than the other three girls. 

"Omg!!! You look fabulous!!!! Jin is gonna go wild!" Mina squeals and I laugh. She hugs me, looking at ourselves in the mirror. I see her eyes gloss over with tears.

"What's wrong?" I ask her softly.

"I just can't believe that today is the day my bestfriend, my sister, is getting married. Three years of dating my favorite actor Kim Seokjin. Who would have thought?" She says and I smile sweetly at her.

"Yeah, who would have thought." 

"And you are a good CEO." Taehyung says walking into the room with Jungkook and Jimin. Mina laughs and hits him on the shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Spying for the groom?" 

"No, I wanted to see my big sister before she becomes Mrs. Kim Seokjin." Jungkook says taking my hand in his.

"Oh Kookie." 

"And I came because they wanted to come." Jimin says and we all burst laughing. They sit at the sofa next to where I stand and I look down at them as I still hold my little brother's big band. 

"But it is true, you have become a great CEO. Your makeup line is everywhere, your skin care products are the easiest and safest to use." Taehyung says touching his face and feeling how smooth it is. "I mean, my models love your products more than the ones my mother used to provide for them." 

I smile feeling accomplished. Three years ago I had the opportunity to open my own makeup brand. I first had a small place and this year we moved to a bigger place and there's many employees. People are satisfied with the products my team produces. We found the safest chemicals and organic products to make skin care products and makeup. We don't use animals to try them out as I think it is wrong. My company also supports the Hope World Foundation and through this three years it has grown. The boys have given another five shows and their music has become an anchor to the youth.