Chapter 7

》Y/N's POV

》Y/N's POV

I feel uneasy. I'm worried about Jin and all I can do is take glances at my phone as I wait hopefully for his call or a text.

Yesterday after our little heart to heart moment, he dressed up and left to his apartment to get his belongings. Upon his return in the afternoon he seemed gone blanc. His eyes were emotionless and he had spoken no words. Sometimes he would look over at me as I helped him unpack, like he wanted to say something but couldn't. I have no idea what happened when he went to his apartment.

This morning I didn't see him, as he was locked in his room. I didn't want to bother him but I sure left him some breakfast at the table for him. Now I'm here at my aunt's fashion agency. She is well known in Korea, and her son, my cousin, Taehyung, is also a very famous model. I'm waiting for the models to arrive as I do the makeup and Mina will do the photography.

Mina and I are always between my aunt's company and our own independent jobs. I usually work here during Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I get to do my own job during Tuesdays and Thursdays, and casually during the weekend. I get hired for birthdays, magazines, books, websites, other model agencies, you name it. When it comes to makeup I usually get hired for idols, actors, and models. It had always been my thing, that's a  passion I share with Mina. I have no idea why Taehyung decided to become a model, but he did and I've seen girls ogling him on magazines at the supermarket. 

The door to the studio swings open as some models and staff walk in as they talk. Models and staff here are really friendly and they always work pretty well together. There has never been problems with the models and they say good things about the staff. 

Mina comes in, talking with Taehyung. He dyed his hair again. Now it's all red, it reminds me of candy for some weird reason. His eyes are covered by his sunglasses. He turns his face to me, shooting his famous boxy smile, a smile that makes every girl melt; for me he just looks goofy and well silly, but I guess it's because he's my cousin.

I smile and wave as they both come my way. "What's up?" He greets me as we do our little hand combination.

"The sky." Tae laughs at my lame joke and it's not even that funny, Jin would do a better job with jokes.

"That never gets old." He says with his deep voice as he laughs.

I roll my eyes but smile at him anyway, "Ready for today?" I clasp my hands, referring to the photoshoot. He nods, "And you?" He asks me and I nod. Taehyung's smile fades as he looks at Mina and me.

"Welp! I gotta get to the stylists. See you in a bit." He walks away, hands in the pockets of his pants. I sigh, turning to Mina, a smile suddenly appears on her face as she jumps, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"So! This Sunday is my birthday! How about we make a sleep over at your apartment? You, Tae Tae, and me." With my mouth ajar, I feel like a fish as I think, opening and closing my mouth. I don't really know what to tell her. I can't say yes because Jin is living there now, and I can't say no because that would brake her heart. It's my best friend's birthday, it would make me feel horrible.