Chapter 8

(A/N from RP of the future: something I have to make pretty clear cause it can be confusing, everything that is written in Italics are mostly memories or flashbacks from the characters

(A/N from RP of the future: something I have to make pretty clear cause it can be confusing, everything that is written in Italics are mostly memories or flashbacks from the characters. There are sometimes written in first person and sometimes in 3rd person. When I first wrote OLM I would put at the beginning of the flash back "Flash back to..." or if there was a time skip I would put "Time skip to...". Some stuff written in Italics, depending on what scene, are mostly the Characters thinking to themselves or to emphasize an important word or sentence. In my current work I barely use Italics unless I'm going to use it to emphasize something. This story has a lot of flashbacks because the main characters have complex pasts, special Y/N, so yeah, just wanted to clear that up for any kind of confusion.)

》Y/N's POV

Mina has not stopped smiling since I told her she could stay with Taehyung at my apartment this Sunday. It wasn't too hard to convince Jin.

As I come out of the bathroom, the smell of ramion greets me. I walk to the dining room where Jin has already served dinner. The smell is amazing, it reminds me of my mother's cooking. Though ramion is a little simpler to cook, Jin makes it look fancy with all the vegetables and spicy ingredients. "Ohhh, it smells great!" I coo at him. He jumps a little, startled by my voice. He gives me a sweet smile and nods slightly.

"Thanks, I hope it tastes just as good. I haven't cooked in a while, but I do love to spend time in the kitchen." A small flush colors his skin, but it quickly fades as he sits down with me to eat. 

As we eat, he reminds me what I was about to ask him earlier. "It seemed important, but you got cut off by your little accident." He says pointing at the band aid wrapped around my finger. I place a hand at the back of my neck, rubbing it as I start to speak.

"Yeah, that, well, this Sunday is Mina's birthday. As I told you earlier, she is moving away to Spain, so she wants to celebrate with me here. I would also bring my cousin, Taehyung. This is, if you let me do so." Jin nods softly as he blows on the hot noodles and then fills up his mouth. He wipes at the corner of his mouth with a napkin and proceeds to talk.

"They can come. If they are your friends, then sure. If you want, I can step out and maybe try to call my new friend, Namjoon." He tells and I shake my head quickly, placing my hands in the air.

"No, no, you don't have to step out. You are also my friend and this is also your apartment now. If my friends can come over you can also stay. Besides that would make Mina happy." He nods his head quietly, like he remembers the time at the photoshoot. How despite Mina being a huge fan, she stayed professional at all times; though I know she was dying in the inside.

A small smile creeps on Jin's lips as he slowly shows his pearly, white teeth. "Okay, I'll stay. It might be a bit of a shock for them." I nod, of course it will be. Jin is the most famous actor in Korea, and it is unexpected of him to be acquainted with someone like me. But I am also related to the biggest heartthrob of Korea, Kim Taehyung. So I guess, it's still kind of unexpected in both sides.