Chapter 27 (Part 2)

^^The dress at the top is Min-soo, the guy under is the guy whom she cheated on Jin with

^^The dress at the top is Min-soo, the guy under is the guy whom she cheated on Jin with. (Lee Jong Suk that's his name.)^^

^^middle dress Y/N, blue dress Mina^^

》3rd POV 

You couldn't believe that your boyfriend of only three months was now kneeling before you asking you to marry him. It felt way too sudden, but for some strange reason so right. It's like he was your soulmate. You guys were destined to find each other. It felt so cliche too.

"Yes." You blurted, not sure of what the heck you were doing. You had always dreamed of those words. You did know that at some point you wanted to marry Jin, but you weren't sure when. Maybe in two years or three, but now? You were really crazy to say yes. But it would be so wrong to say no. You wanted this, you wanted him. "Oh my God yes!" You say louder as Jin jumped up to his feet to embrace you. He picked you up in a hug as you cried.

"I thought you would scream at me for aking you to marry me." He sniffs with a laugh. You cup his face, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Nothing would make me happier Jin, than to marry you." You say softly to him. He let's you go, taking the ring outside the box.

"As I said, we haven't dated for too long, so I was planning to give you this maybe in five more months, but I couldn't wait. I just want to see you wear it so everyone can see we belong together. That you are mine and that I am yours." He says slipping the ring onto your finger. "This is my promise to you Y/N. We don't have to marry so soon. Maybe next year if it makes you more comfortable, but I just want to spend my whole life with you. I want to travel the world with you, have kids with you. Make such a beautiful family. I want to wake up next to you every day, and I want you to be the one I return to after a whole day of work. I want your kisses and your laugh. I want to make cooking wars forever and attack you with tickles after dinner. That's all I can think of."

"I can't wait to spend my life with you Jin." You whisper back, resting your forehead against his. With that he climbs back into bed and hugs you while you two lay down, your ring shimmering in the darkness of the room.