Author's Note Pt.2

Hello!!! :3

Hello!!! :3

Yeah I know I'm annoying... soooooo...
I wanted to write this one author's note today because I wanted to thank you so much for the reads and the votes and the comments.

I know I am not the best writer but I'm trying really hard to be better. I want you guys to be able to enjoy my stories more and I would really like for you guys to give me feedback from time to time.

If you have reached this point in my story please check out my other story: "If Money Could Buy Love"... it kind of is in the need for some... love... from the readers. If u get what I mean. You don't have to, you are free to ignore this.

*(this is my new story! I am very exited about it, I've been looking forward to write this story

*(this is my new story! I am very exited about it, I've been looking forward to write this story. I published it 2 weeks ago.)*

So yeah... I just needed to self promote my story.

This story is inspired by one of my favorite Chinese dramas, "Well-Intended Love". You can find the series on Netflix if you want to check it out and see more or less what I'm going for in my own story. Though I want to let you know that I do not intend to copy the plot from the drama. I have my own plot, though there might be some references from the drama. "Well-Intended Love" and "If Money Could Buy Love" have different plots.

Thank you so much again for the reads in Our Love Maze!!!
I really appreciate it and I feel honored to have you as my readers.

I purple you all!
God bless you!

-Random Potato♡