Chapter 10

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

All week was an emotional rollercoaster. Between inner fights and questioning love, Jin was more than relieved that it was his last day of filming. He wouldn't have to see Min-soo's face every day, unless he landed yet another hellish show with yours truly Jeung Min-soo. 

He had just woken up, his messy black hair, shagging over his brows. He removed the warm covers and stepped out of bed making his way to the kitchen. He smiles as he sees Y/N cooking early breakfast. She was already dressed to go to work and he had to admit that this short, chubby girl was beautiful, from the inside to the outside.

This week she had given him emotional support, which had kept him going despite the pain in his heart whenever he was close to Min-soo. He still felt hurt, but Y/N was able to calm him more than once this week.

When she turns around with the pan in hand, she flashes him a toothed grin. He sits down at the table contemplating the hardworking girl. He felt kind of guilty that she had been doing everything for him this week: from cleaning after him and cooking to comforting him.

He looked down at the food in front of him and with a gulp he looked up at Y/N. She always had a smile on her face, she was always being positive. He sometimes felt that she was hiding something from him, because sometimes at night when he would go to sleep he would try to tap at her door to say his goodnight, but he had hesitated whenever he heard her cry. He didn't want to intrude so he let it slip. He knew this girl was passionate about her work and she talked so much about Mina and Taehyung and her day at work. There was something to her he couldn't quite grasp yet.

》Seokjin's POV

I'm grateful I met her, as she is caring and kind. "Congratulations on your last day in hell!" She says, and I remember she is talking about the studio and the filming and Min-soo. It is kind of a hell really; Min-soo always telling me stuff to push me away, and flirting on the phone with her new boyfriend right next to me. I don't know who is trying to burn who. I don't know if it's me showing her I don't need her, or if it's her slapping the fact that she doesn't need me and never did. It's utterly exhausting. 

I grin, my mouth stuffed with food. Y/N laughs, a sweet and gentle sound. Mine sounds like a windshield rubbing on a wet, glass window...  

*(A/N: I get u Jin...)*

I swallow down the lump of food, leaning back on my chair. I cross my legs, looking at Y/N. This week has brought us closer and I really do enjoy this little time we've been together. I feel free and relaxed and it's so easy to talk to her. It's a totally different feeling, one I cannot express.

She looks up as she shyly smiles at me, "What?" She stutters, and I can see a small blush settling on her cheeks. I give her a cheeky smirk and narrow my eyes playfully.