An afternote because I had an idea

Hello!

Hello!

So this is an afternote because I was talking to a Reader yesterday and I had an idea.

I am currently working with the NamjoonxOC story that as said will be published in May 8th here in Wattpad and over at Quotev.

Anyhow, I asked my readers over at Quotev if they wanted a what could have happened in my story. As you know Our Love Maze was originally going to be a JiminxReader.
So as they had liked the idea, I want to bring it here too.

I want to do a what could have happened if Y/N had chosen Jimin over Jin. (My reader over at Quotev said "do you want to start a war?" [meaning shipping wars] I hope not!)

I won't write a whole book for it lol just one page.

Anyway, besides that I would like to answer any of your questions, if any, during that special chapter.

Soooooo....
Yeah!

I think that's all. A "what could have happened" and maybe a Q&A.

I am not sure when I'm going to publish the special chapter tho. I'll let you guys know.

Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions or even just feedback then please comment, I would be more than glad to hear your opinion.

Well that's it!
Thank you for reading as always!

- Random Potato♡