Chapter 24

》Seokjin's POV

》Seokjin's POV

Y/N has been sleeping a lot. I've made sure she eats well and I keep an eye on her when she's going to the bathroom. I stay outside the door even though she gets annoyed by it, but I'm not taking any risks. Not again.

Today Taehyung is coming over. He called me and told me he didn't have such good news and that's why he preferred to come and tell us in person. I'm also going to tell him what Y/N almost did to herself because Taehyung told me what Y/N did during lunch time at work. I spent my afternoon crying next to Y/N while she slept. I couldn't believe that she was going through all this alone. I kept checking her arms. She had a few cuts, but they'll heal just fine. I made sure to keep anything sharp away from her and I cut her nails too just in case. Desperation can make anything happen, and it is not at all good.

It's been around four days since the night Y/N tried to kill herself. Taehyung told me to keep her well rested and to start giving her food. I made soups for her because she kept refusing to eat, but I have my ways to trick her into eating. Gladly she has eaten all her meals, drank enough water and tea.

When she took showers I waited outside the door and when she was done I would help her to her room. She had gone weak from days with no food and in these four days she has slowly regained strength. She still looks pale though.

Taehyung and I haven't called Mina, and we are worried of how she'll react when she finds out. Y/N had promised her that she would be fine even if she was gone. This is a reason for Mina to regret her decision and we all agreed that we couldn't make any decisions that would make Mina want to come back. We do miss her, but we must let her fly. She has a dream and we should not hold her down for our own convenience.

The doorbell rings and I go to open the door, making sure to peek from the peephole before. We don't want anyone knowing that a famous actor lives with his girlfriend. Non the less that would make a huge scandal and I want to protect Y/N from the world of cruel fame. People do anything for a good gossip.

Taehyung has a black mouth mask, his shagy red hair over his brows. "Hello!" He chimes and I let him in. He takes off his shoes and his jaket walking into the livingroom.

"How's Y/N?" He asks, worry in his dark eyes. We sit down so I can explain to him all that has happened.

"She is fine now, but the day you sent Y/N early something horrible happened." I say, feeling my heart skip a beat as I remember the fear of almost losing her.

"What happened?" He asks taking off the mask and griping my arm like he knows what happened but is too scared to even say it. I clear my throat and start to explain.

~Disclaimer: This is a flashback to last chapter, so the mention of suicide attempt might disturb some readers. Read at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable reading this particular scene you are free to scroll down to the present time where the italics end. ~