Chapter 15

》3rd POV 

》3rd POV 

As you open your eyes, the light blurs your vision. You blink a couple of times before looking next to you. You smile to yourself a little as you see Jin all cuddled up next to you. His hair is messy and he has his arm wrapped around you. You think it's sweet that he stayed with you last night. He starts to move as he stretches a bit, placing a hand behind his head. You giggle a little at how handsome and cute this man is.

As you slowly move your hand to move his bangs out of his face, you catch a glimpse of someone standing at the other side of the bed footer. Instead of going to touch Jin's hair you turn your head to see a man standing in your room. You scream and then he screams.  

Jin wakes up startled by all the screaming. Jin and you move away from each other and then the screaming man's lips start to pull into a smirk.

"PARK JIMIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT????" You scream. Your friend laughs out loud, his eyes closing as he does. He clutches his tummy at how much he finds this hilarious. Now you realize that your best guy friend is standing here in your room, so you jump and hug him tight. "Why are you here in Seoul, Chimm?" You ask placing your head against his chest. He smiles down to you and strokes your hair.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to visit because someone right here was too busy to get a plain ticket to Busan." He tells you. You know the person he's referring is you. But now you're confused, how did he even get into your apartment?

"How did you get in?" You turn your face up to him. Jimin liked how you were shorter than him. Back home Jungkook and Taehyung were taller than him. He grins, taking out a key from his pocket.

"Mina gave it to me and ask me to give it to you." He says and gives you the key. You take it, looking at it in your hand. You both hear someone clear his throat behind you, so both of you look over at your bed. Jin's face is pink and he's clutching the nape of his neck with one hand. Your eyes widen as you walk over to him. He looks at you shyly but you take his arm and make him stand up.

"Seokjin, this is my best friend Park Jimin. Jimin this is my new friend Kim Seokjin." You introduce them both. They make an awkward bow looking between you and each other. You can feel the slight tension between the boys.

Jimin's face turns goofy and he look over at you. "Friend? More like boyfriend!" You feel your cheeks burn at his implication and you know clearly that you sleeping with Jin in the same bed all cuddled up must have looked like you and him were a thing.

You shake your head, deciding to clearing up things. "No. No. Jin is my friend. He stayed with me last night because I wasn't feeling well."

Jimin turns to Jin and laughs a bit, "It seems you just got friendzoned!" The eldest scoffs a bit and looks down at Jimin.

"She's my friend." Jin says. Somehow you kind of both feel like you have friendzoned each other so you can believe that nothing was going on. Jimin shrugs, looking up at the eldest one. He then turns his head to you and you look at him in question.

"I brought you a little gift." He tells you. You blink and let go of Jins arm, instead taking Jimin's hand.

"Oh Chimm, you didn't have to do that!" You say, worried that he got you something expensive. He was always too outgoing, getting you things and trying to make you happy.

"Don't worry it didn't cost me a thing." Jimin tightens the grip of his hand around yours and pulls you with him to the hallway. You giggle a little and he stops you half way to the living room. "Close your eyes." Jimin tells you and comply. He leads you to the living room. He places his hands on either side of your shoulders and puts you in place.

"Open your eyes." The shape is taller than you and covered with a dark cloth. "Take it off." He whispers into your ear, his breath making your skin tickle. You smile expectantly and take a handful of the fabric. As you pull on it you have to gasp loudly.

"KOOKIE!!!" You bellow covering your mouth with your hands.

"Noona!" He exclaims, flashing his bunny smile. He jumps as he takes you in his arms and hugs you. You both embraced tightly and you feel a lump form in your throat. It's been a long time since you've seen your little brother.

"Gosh, Jimin you're the best!" You exclaim, tears forming at the brim of your eyes. Jimin bobs his head  confidently.

"I know." You laugh at that and look up to your little brother again. You take your hand up to his hair and smooth it out.

"What's going on here?" Jin asks, clearly lost in all that is happening. Kookie's mouth gaps open and he looks down at me.

"Is he your boyfriend, noona?" He asks, almost screeching. You flinch at that, waving your hands in front of you.

"NO!" Jin and you say at the same time. You sigh, exasperated. Jin sits down at the sofa, confusion on his face.

"Seokjin, this is my little brother, Jeon Jungkook." You say excitedly, looking at the young one lovingly. Jin blurts out a laugh, then stop when he sees that you're not joking.

"Wait, really?" The siblings, including Jimin, nod. Jin looks between them. They don't look alike at all, and he was expecting someone way little, like maybe a 10 year old. Then it hits him, "But aren't you Lee Y/N? Shouldn't he be Lee Jungkook or you Jeon Y/N?" Jin's eyes have a curious shine to it and you start laughing as your brother does the same.

"What's so funny?" Jin asks, a bit offended. You sober up and start to explain to him, "Jungkook is my little brother. I don't know who my father is, mother says that he left before I was born. He and mom divorced and shortly I was born. A couple of years later eomma fell in love with another man and they got married. Jungkook was born some time after." Jin nods, getting the puzzle together.

"But I heard you on the phone with your mother, and you asked her how was your father." He implies and you nod, remember the moment.

"I call my stepfather, dad. When there was an absence of my biological father, my step dad was there. He is my appa no matter if we aren't blood related. He is my dad, and I love him." You say, giving him a smile. Your eyes become a bit teary and Jungkook squeezes your shoulder lightly. He gives you a reassuring smile.

"That's sweet." Jin says, giving you a genuine smile. A blush creeps on your cheeks and Jimin sees it.

Jimin stands next to you, placing a hand behind your back and pulling you a bit close to him. "Would you like to come with me, Kookie, Mina and Tae to the mall?" He asks you. You look up and smile and then look down at Jin.

"It doesn't bother you right?" You ask him and he shakes his head quickly, "Not at all. Just have fun." He says.

Jin bites the inside of his cheek, drawing blood. Jimin and Jin look at each other in the eye, a smirk forming at Jimin's plump lips. Their eyes burn holes in each other's faces, saying that it's the start of rivalry. 

A/N:

I'm not even going to foreshadow this. Jimin is Jin's love rival! (Well, just for a short while) You can smell it from a mile away, but you know I'll enjoy making you oblivious....😘

Finally introduced Jimin and Jungkook!!!! 💜 

You don't know your father at all, but you have a caring step father who is basically your dad. Your mother is Lee (m/n) and your step father Jeon (sf/n). So yeah. Hope you liked that tiny backstory.

Anyway, thanks for reading!💜💜💜

- Random Potato♡