Chapter 20

A/N:

A/N:

We have finally reached 20 chapters! 🎉

On with the story my little Potato Chips!

》3rd POV

Seokjin took it very seriously after his chat with Mina. He did everything he could for a whole week, and nothing seemed to work. He told Mina all he did. He did see some kind of reaction from Y/N but it wasn't enough. There aught to be another way of getting all this over with. He enjoyed doing all these little things for Y/N but he was getting desperate. He needed to see another reaction, a much more real reaction from her part. 

The first time, Jin picked Y/N up early from work. Some people were surprised that Y/N got picked up by an unknown guy as she had never once showed up with a guy except for her cousin. Of course Mina and Taehyung knew who the mysterious guy was.

Jin took her to a restaurant called The Garden. Indeed the place had a magnificent garden and fancy tables outside in the middle of the garden in it's very middle there was a marble fountain with clear water and colorful fish. Some lilies and petals floated on its surface, the water making ripples and waves as it fell.

Y/N was fascinated with it all. She asked for permission to take pictures with her camera and Jin modeled for her. They had a private lunch next to the fountain with exquisite dishes.

"I don't think I can't pay for any of this!" She had said looking at everything with awe, her stomach rumbling with the smell of the food. Jin had laughed at how cute she held her tummy.

"You can eat anything you want because I'll be paying for it all." Y/N looked up, surprised, feeling in debt for Jin's kindness.

"I can't let you do that!" She said with a heavy breath. Jin looked at her sideways and took her hand in his.

"Please Y/N, eat anything you want, I'll pay. I really wanted to bring you here. This place reminded me of you." He said with a smile. He places a gentle kiss on your hand like the gentleman he is. Your heart skipped a beat, you nodded giving in to Jin's charm. You ate and enjoyed the lunch, and enjoyed Jin's company.

[A/N: this was suggested by How's Life. Thank you!]

The second time he brought flowers for her. A whole bunch. Her favorite ones. It was a simple yet romantic gesture that seemed to make her feel rather special. But she kept on thinking it was nothing and it drew him to desperation.

The third time he took her to watch a movie of her preference that had a similar topic with what he wanted to let her know. That he was crazy for her. 

There were many other things he did for a whole week. Simple details to draw her attention. He started to think that she didn't like him that way at all. That he wouldn't have a chance to ask her out. He was an actor. Most of his roles were romantic. He always got the girl at the end. So why was it so hard to get this girl? Why was it so hard to play his part?