Chapter 4 (Part 2)

》Seokjin's POV 

》Seokjin's POV 

Great job Seokjin, you only had one job! One job!

Y/N's eyes were as big as an owl's. "Wait! Coffeeshop guy is you?" She questions still processing the situation. I nod looking down at my lap in shame. I was worried about this, what would she think if she knew who I was behind the mask. How could I be so stupid? Idiot

"Are you disappointed?" My voice is low, almost a whisper.

"No! Why would I be disappointed? You are a really cool and interesting person. I was just not expecting you to be the same guy." She says, her eyes hovering over her  food. "I am also a little bit embarrassed at how dumb  I am. I should have been able to recognize you!"

I shrug, it's not like I expect everyone to know who I am. It gets uncomfortable whenever people see me and scream my name excitedly, always ending on a mob of people following me around.  But this time I think I'm safe from crazy fans and sudden screaming.  "I'm at fault too, I knew who you were but I hid my identity from you and that wasn't fair. I'm sorry, could we maybe start again and be friends?"

Y/N looks at me, a smile creeping on her face, nodding she offers her hand, extending in front of me. I look down at it slowly taking it and shaking it. "Friends." She says, a smile on her face. "Next time just don't surprise me like that." She scrunches her nose.

I nod with a chuckle. "Deal, no more surprises."

I wasn't expecting her to act this calmly about me. Usually people recognize me and go crazy, but she took it in discreetly and maturely. I take my chance and relax, enjoying my time with Y/N.

We spend our afternoon talking and getting to know each other and it feel like we have been friends for forever. The feeling is surreal and pleasant. Having someone else to trust and be trusted is nice. I learned she comes from Busan and that she has a little brother. Y/N misses him dearly as she hasn't seen him for some time. I can just imagine this girl taking her brother by the hand and walking together, eating icecream during a hot summer day.

Time flew by and it was shortly time for her to go back. So I took her to her apartment and we parted ways.

"Before I go, I need to ask you to keep our friendship and my identity a secret. I don't want a scandal or our friendship to be misunderstood." Y/N looks at me with a small grin. She playfully draws an imaginary zipper across her mouth with her fingers.

"My lips are sealed, and your secret safe with me." I thank her and say my goodbyes. Being with Y/N was fun and I look forward for further outings and hangouts, maybe doing friends is not as hard as it seems at all. 

》Y/N POV 

This afternoon was great, Seokjin is just a grate guy. The girl he loves is sure lucky to have him. No one can replace a man like him, so selfless and gentle. He was hilarious though he told me people don't usually laugh at his jokes. We talked about our dreams and passions. I look forward to seeing him again and as minutes passed by, all I wanted was to have him by my side right now. He is fun to be around with and he is nothing but a sweetheart. My interest for him has flared in me curiosity, the want and need to know more about him and what makes him who he is. Luckily I know a person who knows all about Seokjin. And I sure owe her for today.