Chapter 18

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

Jin and Jimin didn't fight. They didn't insult each other at all. That was surprising to you.

It has been five days since you came to Busan with Taehyung, Mina, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin. You guys had so much fun with your family that you were sad that tomorrow you were leaving back to Seoul with Mina, Tae and Jin. You would have to say goodbye to your parents, your brother and your bestfriend. 

You are sitting on the sofa, your legs up on Jimin's lap. He's laughing at your dad's joke. His hair is over his eyes and you subconsciously extend your hand to fix his hair. He turns his face to you a small blush on his face.

"There you go." You giggle looking at his cute smile. Everyone in the room can see that Jin's eyes are on you, the jealousy burning in him. He sighs exasperated and shifts on his chair, looking down at the untouched glass of wine.

"You okay?" You ask Jin. You haven't talked to him these couple of days here. You want to get around the way you are feeling towards him and you're trying to keep any affection towards him as far away as possible. You can't bare another heartbreak. Not after...

You shudder, forgetting your thoughts to focus on the lovely people in front of you. Jin smiles quickly, snapping out of his thoughts and nods. You smile and turn to Jimin who rests his head on the pillow behind him, he still looks at you with his smug grin.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you in private. I kind of have something to tell you." He says, becoming a bit shy and losing his confidence. You smile and nod, standing up and taking Jimin's hand. You need to escape this room. You need to be far from Jin. So you lead Jimin to your room and you can feel the guy's tension. You do catch a glimpse of Jin's face. He looks disappointed for some reason but you don't want to care. In your room, you shut the door and turn to Jimin with a relieved smile.

*(A/N: I just realized that my characters smile too damn much, like for whatever reason. They smile more than I do.😦😂)*

His shoulders are tensed up and he looks like he wants to die right now. He looks everywhere but your face.

"So?" You start, clasping your hands. You sway sideways, waiting for him to talk. He hums and opens his mouth like he wants to say something but he doesn't know how.

"I... I-I l-like you." He confesses, your face turns red and your heart skips a beat. You feel like fainting hut you hold onto your bedpost.

"W-what?"

Jimin takes a step towards you and takes your hand. "It's true. My heart beats for you Y/N. I've liked you for some time now and I had to tell you before I had no chance. I really do like you and I want us to be more than friends." He tells you, but you shake your head and look up, stoic.

"Jimin, I'm sorry but I can't." You slowly pry your hand from his. You look around your room, away from his searching eyes. Your chest raises and falls with heavy breaths as he comes a bit near you to take your hand again, but you snatch it back. You can see how hurt he looks and that makes your heart clench. You don't want to hurt him.