Chapter Twenty Eight

Ellen frowned. "I can't fit that."

"Yes, you can." Marcy assured her softly.

"I'm too fat!"

"Ellen, I will wait for you to have the baby then turn you over my knee."

Laura, Mercedes and Quinn giggled.

Ellen pouted. "But-?"

"No buts but yours in that dress." Marcy ordered.

Ellen scowled and took the dress to the bathroom.

"You're so bossy." Quinn lifted a brow.

Marcy lowered her eyes.

Mercedes put a hand on the green eyed blonde's knee. "Have you seen Gabi's and Val's smiles since we've been back? They love their Christmas haul."

"Rou, P and I have to do a Christmas haul for our channel."

"Make sure to let everyone know how blessed and grateful you are." Laura warned.

"Yes, Laura." Marcy, Karou and Paris had a YouTube channel where they did pretty much anything they wanted and people loved them for it.

Quinn scoffed.

Mercedes patted her knee again.

"Be good, Lucy." Laura monotoned as Ellen came back.

"I look terrible." The redhead sulked.

"You look beautiful." Marcy took her phone from her back pocket.

"Are you going to take a picture?"

"No. I'm putting my phone on Do Not Disturb."

"What if someone needs you?" Quinn sneered.

"I guess I won't then." Marcy dropped her phone in her lap but it lit up with messages.

"Aren't you going to answer them? My word!"

Marcy knew who it was and didn't want to answer it. "I-"

Quinn rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere.

"Will do that. Excuse me." Marcy walked to the bathroom.

Ellen frowned. She was new to these people but Quinn had been so mean to Marcy for as long as she'd known the blonde. "Why are you so hurtful?"

Quinn was surprised. She never expected anyone to defend Marcy. "She's fine."

"That's not what I asked."

Laura immediately approved. "She has zero manners, Ellen."

"Laura." Mercedes pursed her lips and set her hands on her hips.

"She doesn't. She's rude and ill-mannered."

Quinn was offended and got up. "I don't have to take this!"

"Lucy." Mercedes tried to calm her down in French but the younger Leo wasn't having it.

Quinn stormed out.

Mercedes waved her hands fitfully before gathering up their New Years Eve outfits. "I'm sorry. We'll see you at the party."

Laura sighed heavily as Mercedes hurried out and Ellen sat down.

The twenty two year old looked at the Virgo. "I don't understand. Why is Quinn so mean to Marcy and why does Marcy just take it?"

"I'm not sure. Their relationship took a hit three years ago. I don't know why. Lucy became hostile and Marcy became meek. We can't even ask them about it cuz Lucy will snap at you and Marcy will just shrug it off.