Chapter 21: Weird in stomach

I'll start changing some chapters but the story plot will be the same.
----------

“When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.”

Chapter 21: Weird in stomach

Like what their supervisor said, they were having games. And today, they have to shoot the target but their target is the free food they will get as a prize.

They will be given 5 attempts, it depends on them how good their aim was. The targets were mostly packed with ramyeon as the lowest and easiest target, chicken wings for the second if they want, beef stew, and lastly was the steak as the biggest prize that's why it was on the middle of the target and smallest. And there will be beverages as well.

Mostly, the students got a pack of ramyeon, beverages, and chicken. They barely got the beef stew and steak. And now, Taehyung was the one who will attempt to aim. He held the bow and pointed his arrow to the pack of ramyeon first.

He smiled when he got it, and for assurance, he pointed it to the juice, and luckily, he got it. He will target the chicken wings and he pouted when he didn't get it.

"It's okay, Taehyung, you can try more, you have two left." Jia cheered him up.

Taehyung tried again but he failed, Jungkook was simply watching him knowing what he was trying to target. But when he attempted once again, he sighed when he didn't get any of it.

"It's okay, Taehyung, at least you got two unlike this asshole beside me." Nara uttered preferring Jiyoung.

"Okay, next up is Jungkook."

Jungkook stand on the line, he took the bow, and point the arrow at the steak target. Without hesitation, he shot it and he got it. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw how he did it.

He attempted the beef steak and he got it again. The third one is the beverages, the fourth one is the steak again which is all he got.

For the last attempt, he was pointing his arrow at chicken wings. Taehyung was excitedly waiting, hoping Jungkook would get it. And for the last straw, Jungkook got it. Taehyung made a little jump.

"Wow, he got it all."

"Indeed a psychopath."

"Come on now, Taehyung, let's eat." Nara started to drag Taehyung along with him.

They sat down on the bench with their food on the table. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and saw he was alone on the bench.

"I can't believe he easily got them."

"What is he? A gold medalist."

"He's so unbelievable."

"He's handsome and good at anything. Everything for a perfect guy, he got them all but the one thing is the problem is..."

"He's a psychopath."

That's what Taehyung heard surrounding him. He can't believe they were calling him psycho just because of that. He knew they were jealous because Jungkook didn't miss any attempts.

Jungkook glance at him and show the chicken wings. Taehyung didn't hesitate to stand up and get away from them just to go to Jungkook.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Jiyoung asked watching him leave.

Taehyung didn't reply but sat down in front of Jungkook.

"What does he think he's doing?" Jia inquired watching what was Taehyung doing.

"He's also unbelievable." Nara mumbled while eating her ramyeon.

"He's Jungkook's target, don't you think so?" Jia asked.

"Too bad for him." Jiyoung muttered shaking his head.

"It's not our fault anymore if he regrets going to Jungkook, he didn't listen to us." Nara simply sighed.

"We gave him a warning, he should've listened to us." Jia uttered.

Meanwhile, Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"You can take it if you want." Jungkook simply said pushing the chicken wings in front of Taehyung.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled and started to eat.

"What are you doing here? They were all looking at you." Jungkook uttered.

"I don't care about them, I don't understand them. They were calling you a psycho just because of what you did. Isn't that kinda mean?" Taehyung muttered with his mouth full of chicken wings.

"I told you not to mind them." Jungkook sighed.

"How can I do that if I can hear them over here? Even though I tried not to listen. They can't accept the fact that you are just good at it and they were jealous of you." Taehyung mumbled annoyingly.

"Do you trust me that much?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Of course, you are the reason why I have my freedom right now. If you are protecting me, I am willing to do the same. I will protect you from them." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"I hope you won't regret that." Jungkook shooked his head.

"I won't, being by your side was the best moment for me. You're the only one who can understand me, you are the first person who saw the real me. And I appreciated everything you did to me, I will show you that I'm useful to you." Taehyung giggled

"You don't have to do anything, just be by my side, that's enough for me." Jungkook uttered

"Okay then, I will be by your side, I promise you that." Taehyung muttered showing his pinky finger.

"That's childish." Jungkook sighed.

"Still, this is the proof that I am making a promise to you. So seal it now or else I'll get mad at you." Taehyung said glaring at him.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

He connected their pinky fingers anyway as if he have any option.

"That's good, I'll be Jungkook's protector." Taehyung chuckled.

"Just eat and don't talk while you are eating, you'll get choke." Jungkook reminded him.

"Oops, sorry." Taehyung smiled and keep eating.

Jungkook looked at him, this pretty boy in front of him was making something weird in his stomach again.

He can't tell what is it but he kind of dislikes it. He can feel the heat rising on his cheeks for the first time.