16. Why Me?

{Poland's POV.}

This is worse then before, when there was a fucking war. He was cruel, crazy, making my life living nightmare, when was a war out there, I wasn't his main problem. Czechia tried to make it better, risking everything, even his own life, but the wounds are too deep. He told me million time sorry for what he did. I know he didn't want it, but he was so hard on me, it still hurts.
I stayed in the basement, locked to that stupid pipe. I tried to take them off, but only injured myself. I have cuts all over my body from TR's 'playing'. He didn't even nurse them, Czechia did.
I was laying on the bed, when TR got in here with the blinder. By now I accept it, it was pointless to resist anyway. "Please, I'll do anything, just stop with this..." I said defeated. I didn't want it, of course I didn't and could do anything for it, but what he did was disgusting.
"Anything you say? Fine, let's test it out." He laid the blinder next to the bed and took out his phone. At first I was confused, but then, how he smile, I knew what he was doing.
He was calling Germany.
He gave me the phone and wrote what I'll say. "What do you want, you fucker?!" Germany screamed in my ear. "Germany! Is it really you? I managed to take phone from TR." I read from the paper, trying to sound worried, but when I saw what he wrote more, I felt tears in my eyes. "P-Poland?" He sounded like he just saw a ghost. I stayed silent for a little, before TR glared at me and pointed to the paper. I calmed a little, before saying something. "Germany... I found someone, who love me more then you, who nurse my wounds you did to me." I said holding my tears. "I-I don't understand. W-what are you talking about?" His voice was shaking, I felt more tears coming in my eyes. "I'm leaving you, for man, who truly loves me. Don't try to find us, it's pointless anyway." I said and TR took the phone. "Hope it wasn't big shock for you, my dear son. He just found me." TR said before hanging up. I was crying, while he was laughing his butt off. "Good job, that was hilarious! Especially what he said to me." TR said still laughing. This broke my heart, I didn't care about TR or Czechia, not even myself, just Germany. I broke his heart, leaving him bleeding. I felt like a shit. TR saw my pain. "Don't worry, dear.~ He wasn't good enough for you, not like me.~" He got closer to me, I didn't stop him, I didn't want to... This is my life now. "You already get it. I can have anything I want and nobody can stop me." He said between doing bites on my neck. I let him, he was actually good in it, making me feel something, but that doesn't mean I'll let him go further. "P-please... Just stop..." I said sadly. He looked in my eyes, smirking. "You look better! More like a doll without life in your eyes." He said kissing my cheek, it was still disgusting to me. He unlocked the handcuffs and got to the stairs. "Get in living room, when you're ready." he said walking out. I stayed on the bed whole day, thinking and crying. I was thinking about Germany, how I fucked up, I should refuse.
TR got probably worried, because he checked on me right next morning. "You didn't move a inch... Impressive." He said getting closer to me. I stayed silent, I didn't have anything to say to him. "Come on, come upstairs and eat with us. You're part of our family now." He said cheerfully. "I'm not hungry, I'll go, when I am." I said sadly, turning back on him. I didn't want to eat, even though I didn't eat for at least week. I was starving, but didn't feel it. "Don't tell me you're not hungry. I didn't give you anything, you must be starving!" He said like a angry mother. "Sorry, I'm not. And I would rather starve to death, then live like this. This is worse, then being dead." I said trying to hold my tears. He sighed and left for some time. Then come back. He was holding plate on it bread with butter and sliced tomatoes. "Eat it." He commanded. He gave it to me and I took a bite. It tasted like ash and dirt, but he looked at me so happy, so I ate it all. Even if I didn't, he would probably shove it in my throat. He took the plate and left. Even though it tasted like a shit it gave me some energy to move a little. I sit up and looked properly around the room. It had little area behind the stairs with lots of boxes. I tried to stood up, to look at it properly, but fell immediately back. Everything from my hips down hurts like hell. It was pretty long time ago, but it still hurts like it was done today. I had to wait for TR if I want to go somewhere. I laid back looking at sealing. I knew I don't have anywhere to run, just accept it is the hardest part of everything. I wish I never listened to him, that I didn't tell Germany I don't love him anymore. This is all my fault.
When I was crying to myself, someone was on the stairs, watching me closely. "You don't have to cry, my dear. You didn't do anything wrong, you did only things you should do." TR said from stairs, smirking. "Can you just kill me?" I said emotionless, I didn't want to live anymore, being his slave forever. I didn't want to end up like Czechia. "And where is the fun in it? No, I'll not kill you... yet." He got to me and sat right next to the bed. It was suspicious, but what can I do...
"Besides I started liking you.~" He got closer to me, too close for me. I backed away a little. "No, I'm not your sex toy." I said empty. His smile disappeared, replaced by hatred look. He got on top of me. I was scared again, I didn't want him near me. "You are what I say! Nothing more, nothing less." He shouted in my face, grabbing my hands above my head. "I'm sorry!" I shouted before he could do anything. He smiled like a crazy, letting go of my hands. I was so confused about his actions. "You don't want to be sex toy? Fine, that's fair, but what else you can do?" He said with the biggest and scariest smile I ever saw. "I... I can cook and clean." I tried to find some way to stay alive. If I'm not useful, he will get rid of me. I regret it, I want to live, I want to say Germany my sorry, I'm not ready to die.
"That's sounds good. You can take care of those two idiots upstairs and I'll have more time for my testing..." He said thinking about it. If he accepts I'll have access to every room and can run away. "But if you only think about running away-" He got closer to me. "-I'll shoot you right between your eyes." he whispered in my ear. I froze in fear, I knew his aim is almost perfect, so he wasn't definitely lying. "I will not..." I said quitly, but enough to him heard me. "Of course you'll not! Well, if you want to survive." He said started leaving. "Wait! I can't stand up..." I stopped him from leaving. "Wow, Czechia did amazing job on you!" He was amazed by it. He got back to me, took me bride way and walked out with me. I was embarrassed, when Czechia looked at me unbelievably. I wasn't happy of what I did, this all was wrong. TR took me in pretty room. It was relatively big room, with bed, closet and fluffy carpet. There was a working desk with something that looks like arm. This is probably what he was talking about, but that means that I'm in his room!
He laid me on his bed, it was really comfortable one, not like the army bed I had. "Comfortable right? I'll leave you here. Hope you'll get better." He said sweetly, leaving. I didn't want to go anywhere, it was so comfortable. I soon fell asleep.