23. Days Are Getting Better

{Czechia's POV.}

I woke up next to Eli, it was early morning. Well it was actually 7am, I hugged her and kissed her forehead. It was wonderful night. She woke up and kissed me back. "Hey, my love.~" I said hugging her. "Hey, my little country.~" She said and kissed me lovingly. Gosh I love her so badly, I wanted to start another round, but her phone rang. "It's UN. I had to pick it up." She whispered to me before picking up. "What is it sir?... Yes, of course in 9am. We'll be there." She hang up the phone and smiled at me. "We're lucky. My first job is you and we have to be there in 9am, so that means we have at least an hour." She got on me and wanted to kiss me, but her phone rang again, goddammit. She got from me and picked it up. "Yes, sir... What now? Yes, be there in minute." She said and hang up. She sighed unsatisfied and started dressing up. "UN changed his mind. We have to go now." She said almost dressed up while I was still only in my boxers. "What are you waiting for? We have to get there as fast as we can." She got me out from only staring at her. "You're so beautiful. Wish I can be with you longer." I said taking my clothes and dressing up. "We have to go, but after work I'll love to see you again." She said and it hit me. I'll probably never see her again. "I'm going on suicide mission to kill TR, I'll probably never see you again." I said hugging her. She was shocked and worried. "I'll find you. No matter what." She said determined, but with tears in her eyes.
After I was done dressing up I got to the car and we drove back to UN. I said goodbye to Eli and walked in the building. I was sad I'll never see her again, little empty.
The first half of the plan was simple, just to make sure I'll get my arm and 'kill' UN. We got in one room with only chair there. Nato then gave me my arm and the show started. "My head... What happened?" I said pretending I just woke up. "You can go now NATO, I'll take it from here." He said fully formal. Nato left and UN got closer to me. "You will say what I want and we will let you go, so where is TR?" He said almost scary, he was well prepared. "How do I know you didn't do the pain I felt? How can I trust you?" I said threateningly. "Because if you don't say it to me, I'll make you suffer." He said scary as hell and close enough to me attack. I took the chance and punched him. "You should use chains, not a fucking rope!" I shouted in his face, when he was down. I powered up my arm and punched him with force bigger then explosion. His head broke in half. "That was easier then I thought. I should get going before someone gets here." I said and opened the doors. I normally walked out and went in the forest. This was the first part, now I had to do the second one, witch means getting back to TR. I got in front of the house, where TR was already waiting for me. "I see you got back to me, pet. Welcome home." He said stepping out of the way. I got in, I already hated it here, but I have the chance to stop it. I looked around and didn't see Poland. "Where's Poland?" I said looking around. Lio of course was sleeping on the couch, next to A-H. "When you were gone, I gave him... Let's say lesson and he started behave. He is out making sure nobody is there. And now I'll ask you a question. Where were you?" He said with smirk on his face. It's better that Poland isn't here the action will start in hour, my job now is to make sure Poland will not get hurt and distract TR in any way possible.
"I was captured by the organisations, when I was going back to you. They tried to convince me to tell them where are you, but I didn't tell them. I managed to get out, killing UN in process." I said how I was told to say. He was acting shocked, when I said that. "You managed to kill UN? Wow, I knew why you're my favorite toy." He said taking my chin. Then Poland got back. "No one in 10 meters radius, my Führer." He said empty, just like me when he broke me first time. He totally ignored me, just stood there waiting for orders. "You did well Poland. Now make lunch, here Czechia must be hungry." He said petting my back. Poland without a word got in kitchen and started cooking. When TR let me go, I got to Poland. "We will get out of here. I have plan, but you have to help me." I said quietly. NATO showed me how to deactivate the listening device, so I can tell Poland everything. "Why would I? Germany hates me anyways. I don't have anything else to live for." he said empty. "It's not true, I lied to TR. I'm here to kill him and when I was out, Germany found me. He said to me he still loves you. He said he want you back, he need you." I said almost desperately. He saw I wasn't lying and nodded, he was ready to anything. "You have to make him lock you in basement. Don't worry we'll be out in hour, I promise." I said and he nodded. He stopped cooking and tried to get to the front doors. "What do you think, your doing?!" TR said when Poland nearly opened the doors. He quickly opened them and ran out, he knew he had no chance, but it was perfect for right punishment. I stayed in the house, when Poland with bloody nose walked in and TR was  holding his hands behind his back. "Maybe I trusted you bit earlier. We'll see after week in basement." He dragged Poland in the basement throwing him downstairs. That really hurt, I know it does. We had 20 minutes, now I had to distracted him long enough for others get here. "You know, my Führer, I missed you. While the fuckers were trying to get information from me, I was only thinking about you.~" I wrapped around him like a whore. He immediately liked it and took me in his room. Poland probably didn't let him touch him, so he was horny as hell. I didn't want to, but I can't let him know about the attack. I had to please him.
He sat on his bed spreading his legs, so I can get in between them. I started taking off his pants slowly, I had to be as slow as I can. "Come on, slut! I want you to suck me dry!" He demanded and got my face to him closer. I took it in my mouth slowly starting to suck. He liked it, but I was too slow, so he fixed it. He started moving with my head by his needs. I wasn't struggling, because it would be suspicious, but I hated it so much. I was only thinking about Eli, hoping I'll see her again.
I did good job to the point there was loud bang on the doors, I knew what was happening. TR was confused when I get up. "You have no power over me." I said emotionless, he knew I betrayed him and took out his gun. I forgot about it and before I managed to throw it away, he managed to shoot me 3 times. One in my robotic arm, one in my shoulder and the last one in my stomach. I fell down holding my stomach and banged on doors, so they can find me. NATO found me, but changed his behaviour. TR looked at him scared, before NATO shot him right in the head. He got down to me, smirking. "You think he would give you something? No... We planned to kill you this whole time. At least now it's not our fault." He said grabbing my chin and shoving his finger in the hole after the bullet. I screamed in pain and he absolutely love it. Then he stopped and left. I lost lot of blood, but I'll never give up. I stood up and started walking through the house. I was too weak and couldn't make it. I fell right back down. I felt tired... Really tired. I closed my eyes and hoped I'll die peacefully, but Lio didn't want me to die. He was licking my face to the point I woke up again. I crawled on his back and he started running somewhere, I didn't know where, I didn't care. He then stopped in front of some doors. I banged on them, what else I could do. My mom opened them worried and confused. "Pomoz... Mi..." [Help... Me...] I fell down. That was last thing I remember, before I blacked out.
I hoped I'll die when I accept to help them, but after one day I changed my mind. I have people to live for, I have things to live for... I can't die just yet.
I woke up again, in hospital. Mom was next to me, crying. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't, because there was gas mask on my face. "Czechia! You're awake!" She said smiling and crying more. I smiled back, then the doors open up, Eli was standing there. Mom didn't know her and was angry that some stranger got in my room. "What are you doing here, young lady?!" She was angry, but I grabbed her hand. She looked at me with confused look and I took off the mask. "It's okay... I know her..." I said tired and mom looked at me more confused. "I didn't want to be rude, but I'm his girlfriend." She surprised me and my mom only got angrier. "Get out! Now!" She shouted at her, but she didn't care. "What does he think? Let's ask him." Eli said calm as water. They both look at me, I had to choose between them. "Please... Let her be... Here..." I managed to say, it was really tiring. Mom wasn't happy that I want her be here, I think she don't like her. I felt lot better when she took my hand, but mom didn't like it a bit. "Get your dirty hands away from my son, human." She growled at her, but Eli is determined, she won't let someone tell her what to do. "I'm sorry, but do you know what happened? I do..." She said sassy, she had none of it. Mom was so angry, almost couldn't believe her. "That's it! I'm done. Czechia I'll be here tomorrow." She got her stuff and rushed out, really angry, I couldn't say anything. "Well she doesn't like me..." She said smiling, I wasn't happy she left. "UN know I'm here?" I asked weakly. After what NATO said to me, I only hoped he'll think I'm dead. "Yes... After he recovered from what you did, by the way it took him pretty long time, he started asking about you. NATO said you died by TR's hands, but then hospital calls him. He told me to get him there as fast as I can. I did as he said and it was weird to me. The next day I took my vacation and get here. You're here 2 days now." She said carefully hugging me. "NATO left me die... That he always wanted me dead..." I said and she was shocked. "UN was worried about you... Did he really tried to kill you?" She asked worried. "He said... UN was lying to me and that they wanted me dead all along. I need to talk to UN. " I said sitting up, everything hurt and now I noticed my arm was gone again. I just can't have it. "UN said he'll be here tomorrow... Just wait." She said quietly. I made some space in the bed and let her get into it, she gladly accepted. I was really tired and only managed to hug her and fell back asleep.
She is my love... I love her so badly.