five

__________

"everyone needs that someone.

___________

     "BOARD GAMES, Spencer." Ivory
deadpanned, cheekily grinning at him because she was starting to understand what he was thinking of by the way his cheeks went pink.

"Ah. Right." Spencer said with embarrassment, chuckling off to the side. "Good. I-I didn't call you here to have sex with me, I hope you know that. No offense."

"None taken." Ivory said, although she was internally the slightest disappointed at his words. She knew that Spencer hadn't called her for sex when he did, but part of her silently hoped he was at least considering it. Or maybe, he just thought she was inappropriate.

"I knew you were going to say that, which is exactly why—well, you'll see." The woman stood up, grabbing her bag with her as Spencer followed her with his gaze.

"Where are you going?" He asked, suddenly afraid that she was leaving now that he had told her he didn't want to have sex.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked him.

"Down the hall—" Spencer said, and the woman excitedly bolted away. He suddenly became nervous, wondering what exactly she was changing into.

When he heard the bathroom door open, Spencer saw the woman make her way around the corner, revealing herself to him. His jaw dropped to the floor, the reddest blush crawling up to his cheeks.

Ivory Arden stood there, her hands sassily placed on her hips and a smug look on her face. Spencer's gaze travelled up and down her body, completely taken aback.

The woman came out wearing a full on penguin onesie.

"Ivory, what are you doing?" Spencer asked, an uncontrollable grin making its way to his cheeks. He laughed with complete joy at the dumb look on her face.

"Don't tell me you don't like it." She said, narrowing her eyes at him with a stern look, as if to say 'compliment me right now or I'll kick you.'

"No! I love it. It's-it's cute." He stammered shyly, watching her walk back to the living room, collapsing onto the couch with a sigh as she sipped her wine, eyeing him with a smug look on her face. "Ivory, you're really something else."

"I know." She said haughtily, letting out a laugh.

"You're incredible." Spencer said in awe, the woman blushing.

"Feel better?" Ivory asked him, smiling as she crossed her legs, resting her arm on the arm of the couch.

"Already? Yes." Spencer said, his cheeks aching from how much he was smiling. The man snorted, covering his mouth to stifle his laughter as he watched her. "You look so funny."

"At least I have something going on for me. I don't like embarrassing myself in front of handsome men like you." She said with a stern gaze.

"Are you flirting with me while wearing a penguin onesie, miss Arden?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I am flirting with you while wearing a penguin onesie. A truly confident woman rocks anything, my prince." Ivory smirked.

"You're too cute." Spencer flirted back, grinning. "Come sit here." He said, patting the empty space next to him. Spencer began feeling his stomach clench and his heart race as she stood up.

She smiled, making her way over and plopping herself next to the man. They sat a comfortable distance apart and Ivory looked up at him, noticing his messier-than-usual hair that put an even bigger smile on her face. Spencer's gaze was intense on her, making Ivory feel like the most important woman on this planet.