eighteen

"WHAT ARE you doing?" Spencer's
asked, and a moment later Ivory felt his two wrap around her waist from the behind, his head moving to rest on her shoulder. She felt her legs go weak when his breath hit her neck—he smelled like spearmint and wood.

Ivory turned to the side to glance at the man's face, adoring the hints of playfulness in his eyes. She let him sway the two from side to side, which suddenly made her think about how domestic they were already being.

But how could she not let it just happen? Spencer was surprisingly clingy and touchy touchy—he basically smothered her with kisses and hugs, which was odd because it'd only been a week since that night in the hotel. Aka, it'd only been a week since they first kissed and started this...kind of sorta relationship.

Ivory figured that it was the week spent where they were apart that made him want the physical affection. It was so cute, and Ivory hoped he'd missed her as much as she did. And from the way he'd been acting...he did miss her.

"Hellooo, earth to Ivory?" Spencer suddenly muttered in her ear, making the woman jolt in surprise. He frowned at her reaction, squinting at Ivory which ultimately caused her to begin blushing. "What are you thinking about in there?" He asked her, and Ivory chuckled in response.

"I am thinking about how much I missed you. And I'm making popcorn, by the way." She muttered, spinning around after she popped the bag inside the microwave. Spencer grinned happily at her, his eyes wide and shining. The man's hair was still dripping wet from his shower, the droplets of water making his white t-shirt translucent.

And from what Ivory could see, Spencer Reid wasn't as scrawny as she thought. She didn't dare look too hard in risk of being caught, but she could see the outline of his stomach through it.

Ivory smiled up at Spencer, wrapping her arms around his neck and swaying them from side to side. Spencer scrunched his face up in fake distaste, leaning his forehead against hers. "You are so cute." He whispered wittily, making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"You're so cute." She murmured back, chuckling.

"We're so gross." Spencer muttered with a laugh. Ivory rolled her eyes in response, lightly shoving his forehead before bringing him in closer. She stared down at his lips for a moment before tugging him to her, meeting him in the middle. Spencer's kiss was soft, passionate, and radiating with care—his delicacy made Ivory's heart flutter with joy.

Spencer suddenly leaned down without breaking the kiss and grabbed her thighs; Ivory complied with a hum, letting him pull her up and onto the counter, where he pressed her against the cupboard, kissing her a little rougher. She felt his hands venture around her torso, squeezing her hips and then back down to her thighs, rubbing circles into them.

Ivory loved the way he cherished her lips, sucking both of them off before breaking the kiss, allowing her to let out a moan. Spencer smiled against her jawline, trailing his lips down her neck as she held onto him for dear life. She hummed in delight, but suddenly there was a sharp sounding pop next to her, making the woman jump and let out a terrified shriek.

"Hey—hey, it's the popcorn—" Spencer muttered reassuringly, letting out a cackle as Ivory grabbed his shoulders with fear, suddenly looking to her side at the microwave where the bag of popcorn was cooking and popping loudly.

"Jesus..." She sighed, exhaling slowly.

Spencer laughed and grinned at her, reaching up to squish her cheeks together. "Don't worry, I'll protect you..." He cooed teasingly, and Ivory rolled her eyes, lightly shoving him back and hopping off the counter.

"Lets get this show on the road." Ivory said, grabbing the popcorn along with handfuls of other junk food, kicking his butt with her heel to make him walk.