twenty

(sexual content)

    "TOUCH ME." Ivory whispered,
looking up at Spencer with her doe eyes.

Spencer stared down at the woman, his heart rumbling with excitement in his chest. She was so beautiful, so sexy—she was everything. He'd been thinking about this all day long, thinking about how to please her, how he could give her absolutely everything. Ivory took up so much of his thoughts that sometimes it felt like no one else existed but her.

"God, you're so beautiful." Spencer breathed out, still staring as those two words that left her lips repeated in his mind. He finally slowly leaned down, pressing his lips hard against hers and enjoying the sweet moan leaving her lips.

Spencer didn't even bother taking off her bra, just pushing it down her chest to expose her breasts. He licked his lips and kissed down the valley of her breasts, leaving small marks but not caring nonetheless. Ivory whined and whimpered underneath him when he sucked and toyed with her nipples, pinching and rolling them.

"Spencer...don't tease." She complained, gasping with joy.

"No. I've been thinking about this too long, I'm taking my time." Spencer murmured against her wet skin, making her grin with joy. He fully removed her robe, tossing it across the room and sitting up to admire her body. Spencer groaned, his pants growing tighter as he ran his hands up and down her smooth thighs.

Ivory's hand shot out and she grabbed handfuls of his hair, yanking his lips to hers. Spencer practically fell on top of the woman, making the two burst into giggles. The woman immediately stopped when she felt Spencer's hand snake between her legs, his thumb pressing against her heat. Desperation washed over her and she stared at Spencer with begging eyes.

"You're like an angel." Spencer whispered down to the woman, admiring her with wide eyes. "So perfect."

Ivory blushed, unable to keep eye contact, especially when his hand was between her legs. She'd been complimented multiple times, and normally it didn't do much to turn her on, but hearing Spencer praise her like this made the woman practically drip.

"What do you want, Ivory?" Spencer asked her softly, still rubbing his thumb against her clit. Ivory whimpered, trying to hide her desperation but failing when her hips raised to gain more friction. Spencer clicked his tongue, pressing her hips back down on the mattress and holding them there. "Tell me what you want, first."

"I want you to touch me." Ivory said, trying to hide her annoyed pout. Spencer cocked his head to the side, making her roll her eyes sassily. "Just do something. Anything, I don't care." She begged.

"Anything?" Spencer asked with a laugh, rubbing her in circles now.

"Fuck me!" Ivory groaned, huffing at him with annoyance. "I hope you know I'm drying up while you tease me."

"We both know that's not true." Spencer deadpanned, pressing just lips against hers again. Ivory let out a gasp into his lips, and Spencer was filled with joy, kissing her harder. She couldn't keep up, overwhelmed by the pleasure from his hand and moaning into his mouth.

Spencer continued kissing her, only moving his hand every now and then to build up her arousal. When he realized how desperate she was getting, he moved her underwear to the side and running his fingers down her slit. Ivory gasped at the direct contact, moaning uncontrollably as she latched onto his neck, sucking and nibbling the skin there.

Spencer groaned when he felt her arousal coat his fingertips, removing his hand from her. Ivory whined with annoyance and the loss of contact, but then Spencer tucked his fingers inside of his mouth, sucking them off.