thirteen

SPENCER WATCHED as Ivory poked
her tongue out of the corner of her mouth, spinning the mini plastic wheel on the ground. It landed on an eight, and she cheered with joy, mocking Spencer all whilst.

"Suck it, old man." She sneered, moving her car piece down the game board.

"This old man is about to beat your butt." Spencer mumbled, rubbing his hands together as he pondered. The man spun the wheel expectantly, and it landed pathetically on a two. "You're kidding me." He deadpanned with a groan.

Ivory chuckled, flipping her hair off her shoulder as she spun it one more time. It landed on a 9, making her reach the finish area first. "Haha!!!" She shrieked, clapping her hands together.

"What?!" Spencer exclaimed with disbelief, his jaw dropping. "This is so rigged. What did you do?" He asked, snatching the wheel and examining it.

"Nothing, you loser. I believe that puts me at twelve wins and you at 7 losses." She said smugly, snottily raising her eyebrows at him.

"Shut up. If these were trigonometry questions and quantum physics you would be totally ruined, Ivory." He said, shoving the game back into its box and leaning over to the nightstand to place it on there. Ivory couldn't help but stare at Spencer's ass all whilst, wondering how his pants haven't ripped yet with all that cake in there. She snorted with amusement at the thought, making Spencer glance back at her with a raised eyebrow.

Ivory coughed into her sleeve loudly, her face going red as she tried to remember what he had just said. "I hate trigonometry. Disgusting."

"Are you not a math person?" Spencer asked, returning back to his spot on the bed across from her.

"No."

Spencer suddenly raised his hands in surrender, hoping off the bed.

"Where the hell are you going?" Ivory snapped sassily.

"I can't be in the same room as you." He said dramatically, heading for the door.

Ivory's jaw dropped and she immediately chased after him, jumping on the man and nearly making the two topple over because of the lack of muscle in Spencer's legs. She laughed when he grunted in pain, trying to not fall over as she clung onto his neck, wrapping both her legs around his torso.

"Ivory, I'm going to drop you—" Spencer strained out, wobbling around.

"Are you calling me fat? Take it like a man, Spencer." She growled fiercely at him, and the man immediately obliged, his hands gripping the bottom of her thighs and hoisting her up. She giggled at how he was carrying her like an elementary schooler on his back.

"One, you are not fat; two, my muscles are just a little sore from doing, uh, FBI things." Spencer said, grinning uncontrollably as he felt her face bury into the crook of his neck.

"Really? Did you tackle the bad guy into the ground and handcuff him like a total badass?" She asked him, making the man freeze at her heavy breathing in his ear.

"O-obviously." He scoffed, walking towards the bed again. "Its not like I sit at the office all day and create profiles only."

"I'll bet your friend Derek Morgan does that." Ivory snickered, making him roll his eyes as he carelessly tossed her onto the bed. "Spencer!" She chastised after rolling on it like a rag doll, lifting her head to glare at him.

"Sorry. I forgot the bed can't take that much weight." He said wittily, putting his hands on his hips as she shot him another deadly glare.

"Take that back, you whore." Ivory warned, grabbing a pillow from the bed.