twenty six

THE ANSWER was yes.

Ivory slumped down onto the bed, blinking away stars and completely taken over with exhaustion. She laid there a dripping, panting, moaning mess while the man in between her legs ate her up like his last meal.

She managed to slightly lift her head in time to see Spencer lift his, mouth glossy and dripping with her orgasm. He was grinning like a giddy bafoon, and she rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, dripping back onto the bed with exhaustion. "You okay?" Spencer asked her, kissing back up to her face.

"Uh huh." She mumbled breathlessly, letting the shaking in her limbs subside. "Just give me a moment."

"Sorry. I was just worried you wouldn't make it in time." Spencer grinned, his concern masked by his chuckle.

"I made it alright." Ivory responded with a dopey grin, overwhelmed with pleasure. "Am I even alive?" She asked him softly.

"I think so. Although, I'm pretty sure you screamed until your soul flew out of your body, so I'm not quite sure." Spencer responded wittily, making her roll her eyes sassily.

"Oh shut it."

He smirked and licked his lips, swiping the cum on his mouth and licking it off his finger, as if he couldn't waste a drop. Ivory moaned loudly, grabbing handfuls of his hair and kissing him hard. When they parted, she stared at him breathlessly, her heart swelling with joy. All she could think about was how much she wanted him to fuck her already. They haven't even had sex yet and he was still making her feel this good.

"I can't look at you." Ivory groaned, covering her face.

"Why?" Spencer asked, his tone playful. He nuzzled into her neck, making goosebumps appear all over her skin.

"I might not let you leave the house." Ivory said, sighing as she tipped her head back. "I want you to fuck me instead..."

"You know I would if I could." Spencer said softly, his voice seeping with guilt. "I'm sowwy, baby girl. When I get back, I'll make it up to you, promise."

"You better." Ivory smiled, "my vibrator can only do so much..."

"I've always wanted to try phone sex, you know..." Spencer purred, kissing her lips softly.

Of course Spencer felt horrible to leave her for days and days on end; but she made it all better. Ivory didn't make him feel like he was betraying her by leaving. Out of all people, Ivory Arden knew how important Spencer's job was—both to him and the people involved in those cases.

"You're the best." He said, kissing her once more before resting his head on her chest. "I hate leaving you here. But I don't have a choice, you know that."

"I know." She responded. "I just—I'm a little worried about today, though."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know what to tell them." Ivory responded in a small voice. Spencer then understood she was talking about her clients. She was quitting today.

"The truth." Spencer said, biting on his lip. He truly didn't know what to say; he didn't know these people like she did. And the thought of Ivory having to even speak to them about it, made his heart wrench a little. Spencer was already attached, and he didn't want to share her—she knew that.

"Okay." Ivory responded.

For a moment, Spencer didn't believe her. A wash of anxiety overcame him, suddenly worried she wasn't going to quit. That she'd go back to all those men she would call more than just acquaintances. For a moment, Spencer didn't trust her words.