fifteen

SPENCER'S EYES fluttered open
slowly, his sight being greeted by the blinding sun, and his body with complete exhaustion. As much as Spencer enjoyed being with Ivory, getting all excited when he was with her was just tiring—because of course, he wanted to impress her as much as he could, and that called for lots of overthinking and mental power.

Although, he could get used to it all. Spencer couldn't help but feel a little eager for the future—where they could perhaps actually date and just...do cute things like walk in the park holding hands. All the time. He wanted that, so badly, and Spencer was sure Ivory would give it to him.

I mean, Spencer knew that Ivory would spoil him with love and affection if they ever dated. He wondered how good it would feel, to wake up to her kisses or wake her up with his kisses.

Spencer's gaze slowly traveled to his side, where the gorgeous woman lay, completely smothering him with her embrace. She had one arm wrapped around his waist, the other—oddly enough—in his hair, with a leg throw over his. Spencer happily blushed at their closeness, feeling her soft breath tickle his neck and nuzzling closer against her warm body.

He could really get used to this.

Waking up to this beautiful woman at his side, in her arms or with her in his—it would be a dream to him. He wanted it so badly—to have her by his side every morning like this. Was it wrong that he already wanted to have that? Maybe it was a little early, but Spencer didn't feel discomforted by the thought of it all, and in fact, he was just elated—that had to mean something.

Spencer smiled with joy, his expression completed dazed as he pressed a light kiss to the top of her head, careful to not wake her up. Ivory shifted in response regardless, sighing in her sleep—Spencer felt his heart melt into a complete puddle, his head spinning at how cute she was.

He watched her smooth skin glint with that morning glow and the way her rosy cheeks rosier than usual. Ivory pursed her lips together, scrunching up her nose when her hair tickled her face. He quickly brushed it away—liking the way her brunette locks fell into waves down her shoulders—some of it laying on his chest as she slept. Her silk robe was slightly off one of her shoulders, Spencer biting his lip at the sight of her sharp bone and collarbones. She was just so damn beautiful. Asleep or not—Spencer found the woman completely irresistible.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring, and Spencer lightly groaned, struggling to reach it from his position and trying to not move away from Ivory at the same time. Once he caught the phone, he softly spoke into it to avoid waking up the woman.

"Yeah?" He asked quietly, frowning to himself as Ivory began to already stir.

"Reid? That you?" Penelope Garcia, the BAU's technical analyst asked curiously.

"Yes." Spencer whispered. "Case?

"Yup. Why are you whispering? Are you with someone?" Garcia asked him.

"No." He denied it immediately, knowing Garcia's knack for butting into things she had no business being in.

"Mmm, Spencerrrr..." Ivory suddenly whined like a five year old throwing a tantrum, making Spencer's eyes go wide with surprise, freezing because he knew Penelope had definitely heard that. Ivory buried her face in his chest, still dead asleep without a care in the world.

"Oh—wow, that's a woman." Garcia said in surprise, and Spencer let out a frustrated sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry—gotta go." Spencer said quickly to save himself anymore embarrassment, ending the wall. He cursed to himself when it began ringing again, immediately picking it up. "What?" Spencer asked, not even trying to hide his annoyance.