twenty one

"YOUR NOSE IS SO CUTE." Ivory
mumbled, admiring him as she sat on the counter, swinging her legs back and forth. "Your face is the perfect little seat for me to—"

Spencer choked on his water, immediately running to the sink and spitting into it while violently coughing. Ivory snickered at the redness on the tips of his ears, smirking as he turned to flash her a flustered glare.

"You're—I—w-what—" he squeaked out, practically exploding with heat.

"I'm kidding Spencer." Ivory deadpanned with a teasing grin. "Kind of. How come you can make dirty jokes but when I do it's not funny?" She pouted teasingly.

"Because you just talked about sitting on my face!" Spencer exclaimed, throwing his hands up. "That's not—it's inappropriate." He huffed.

"Oh, now you're suddenly all proper?" She rolled her eyes with a smirk. "You just had your fingers inside of me an hour ago—"

"Ivory!" Spencer shrieked, his face growing even redder.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Ivory laughed, reached out to grab his arm and tugging him to her. "Are you ashamed of me?" She pouted sadly.

"Of course I'm not." He huffed, "I'm anything but ashamed. But you know...I'm trying to not think about it because we're having innocent bonding time right now." Spencer responded, his eyes round and lips all pouty.

"Aw baby, am I turning you on?" Ivory whispered, opening her legs and wrapping them around his torso to pull him closer to her. Spencer gulped and he leaned in closer, his hands landing on her thighs.

"Seeing you like that today is gonna be on my mind for a while." Spencer murmured against my lips, "it was just so hot." He grumbled, peppering kisses along her jawline.

Ivory hummed with delight, hands finding his hair and pulling him closer. Spencer sucked on her sweet spot, hands trailing up and down her exposed thighs.

Spencer groaned softly, reaching up to grab her face and kissing her roughly. Her head hit the cupboard from the force, and Spencer grunted apologetically, reaching behind her and rubbing the spot. Their lips moved at an urgent pace, tongues crashing into the other with enough force to make them both moan.

Ivory was the one who broke the kiss, wrapping her hands around his necks "Spencer, bedroom." She pleaded, staring at him with doe eyes.

Spencer's eyes softened and he almost—almost—grabbed her and ran off. But he didn't just want to do sexual stuff, he actually wanted to spend this time with Ivory.

"You're ready for round two already?" He muttered to her, chuckling softly.

"I'm always ready." She laughed, kissing him on the tip of his nose. "Maybe we should finish the cookies, though."

"Yeah, instead of trying to get in my pants." Spencer responded with a smirk.

Ivory rolled her eyes and grabbed both sides of his face lovingly, softly caressing his cheeks as she saw Spencer's eyes soften remarkably with affection. "I'd never pressure you into doing anything with me." Ivory murmured, leaning forward and pressing another kiss to his nose, making Spencer's entire face scrunching up.

"I know you wouldn't. I trust you, you know." Spencer muttered back with a sweet smile. Ivory's heart warmed and she leaned in to kiss him again.

"I can't get enough of you, Spencer Reid." She muttered between kisses. Ivory snickered into the kiss when Spencer made a sound of appreciation, grabbing handfuls of his hair and softly tugging on the brown strands.