fourteen

"YOU REALLY don't want to shower
with me?" Spencer asked jokingly, placing his hands on his hips as he stared at Ivory. "I'm giving you a one in a lifetime chance, and you're ruining it."

"Go ahead and jerk off by yourself, sweetie." Ivory relief nonchalantly, rolling her eyes at Spencer's constant teasing throughout the night. Apparently, the boy was a lot less innocent than she'd expected from that angel-face of his.

"If you're suggesting that I go masturbate while you're in the same hotel room as me, I will take that suggestion. And I'll be loud so you don't have to worry about missing out on anything." Spencer shot back, wearing the cockiest expression she'd ever seen.

Ivory did a double take on what had just come out of his mouth, her jaw dropping to the floor and her face flooding with heat. My god, she never knew that the man she had met all that while ago would be like this. At first, he seemed meek and shy, too sweet and pure for the world—but now, he was firing all of these inappropriate jokes at her (which truthfully, she couldn't even tell if they were jokes or not anymore.)

Regardless of how hot and bothered it got Ivory, she wondered if it was him letting loose around her—she was proud of it, in some way, that she got to see the non-uptight version of Spencer Reid. I mean, they were getting incredibly close in the short amount of time they've had together—she wondered where they'd be in a couple of months.

And of course, it scared Ivory a little that she was beginning to see the future in the mysterious man. She was definitely head over heels for him—she couldn't deny that part. But Ivory just didn't know what to do about it—she was an escort after all, and knowing that you're dating someone who fucks old men for a living wasn't exactly reassuring—and Spencer seemed like the type who had a lot of hidden insecurities.

Although, Spencer had been reassuring so far when it came to her job, and Ivory appreciated more than anything else. But she knew he deserved so much better than a women like her.

She honestly didn't know what to do. She wanted to keep doing this—being with him—but she didn't know where and what that would exactly lead to. Ivory didn't want to get hurt, because getting hurt by a man like Spencer would be devastating.

Suddenly, Ivory heard a noise from the bathroom, immediately lifting her head from the pillows.

"Ah, Ivory..."

The woman's jaw dropped to the floor, scrambling up against the headboard of the bed like a scared cat, trying to understand if what she was hearing was a joke or not.

"Spencer??? You okay?" Ivory asked cautiously, slightly afraid.

"Ugh, baby...." Spencer moaned exceptionally loudly from the bathroom, and that's when she realized that he was definitely doing it on purpose. Yet, Ivory's face exploded with intense heat, the woman's heart rumbling around in her chest. Hearing her name roll off his tongue like that...was more than a turn on. In fact, his moans were more than a turn on, even if they were definitely fake.

Ivory bit her lip, his fake moans shooting a feeling straight to her core. Her mind was suddenly invaded by nasty thoughts of him—making her grow terribly hot. The woman buried herself under the covers, drowning in shame that was she was even turned on by this.

"Fuck, you feel so—"

"SPENCER!" She shrieked like a maniac from the bed, more than glad that he wasn't here to see her red face at the moment. "If you don't shut up, I'm going on there and snapping off your hard cock and tossing it out the window!!! You fucking slut!" Ivory shouted with slight anger, more flustered than anything else. She groaned, burying her red face in her hands with shame for being turned on by such thing.