Introduction

Hi there you wonderful person that is reading this super cool intro that's probably not cool at all! But seriously thank you for clicking on your screen to read my book, I really appreciate it and hope that you will enjoy the story I have created.

🔴 NOTICE 🔴
This book is completed as of March 2021 but I still need to read through it one last time to fix any grammar mistakes and do some final touches. It might take me a while until I get to that point but expect some random updates. But all of the chapters are done and published so binge read this at your own leisure.

As I have already stated in the description of this book this is an original story so I do own this book, the plot, and all of the characters within it.

THIS BOOK ALSO CONTAINS SOME SWEARING. There are some bad words in this story but it does not happen very often, only like two here and there. I am just giving you a heads up so be aware of that if it does bother you.

Anywho, that is all for this basic introduction. I am really grateful for you choosing to read this book so please, sit back and relax while you enjoy this book. I really hope you will like it.

ALSO, last thing! Please don't be shy to comment on my book! I would love to hear what you have to say wether it's feedback, how you like the book, or even just random comments about random moments that happen throughout the story. I will be leaving questions at the end of each chapter under this ⬇️ arrow so look out for those and feel free to answer them! I want to get to know the people who are interested in reading my books but it's up to you if you want to comment or not.

Okay, now you may continue to the next chapter and open up the world created in this book. *curtains dramatically open........just picture it*