Chapter 6

Celia's P.O.V

Waking up the next morning I stayed in it for a little while longer, thinking about how yesterday went. I think I was ready to get up and actually interact with the people living on this house since I'm most likely going to be here a while. So I got the motivation to roll out of bed, put on my glasses, and looked around the room for something to wear. There wasn't a whole lot of clothes in this room though, not enough to make a decent outfit anyway.

A knock on my door caught my attention and interrupted my search. Opening it I peeked out to see Jasmine, smiling warmly at me.

"Good morning. I was just wondering if you felt up for breakfast?"

Hearing Jasmine mentioning food made me almost drool since it sounded so good. My stomach also was on the brink of demonstrating a whale mating call but I was glad it kept quiet. Instead as a response I gave Jasmine a small nod.

"Great! Come down whenever you're ready."

She began to walk away but I quickly hopped out into the hallway.

"Jasmine wait!"

She turned around and frowned, "Is something wrong?"

Hugging my arm I shuffled on my feet and looked down at the floor, "I don't have anything to change into..."

There was a soft giggle and I felt my hand being pulled away from my arm. When I looked up Jasmine smiled softly and brightly at me.

"You can borrow my clothes."

I smiled back, "Thank you."

"Of course."

She kept holding my hand and lead me further down into the depths of the hallway. We reached her room but she knocked real quick before walking in. The room was painted a warm brown while the furniture was a nice wood. The sheets of the bed were colored a light tan that tied everything together.

"This is your room?" I ask, rubbing the wood of the dresser.

She walked into the closet and began to shuffle through a bunch of her clothes, "Yep."

"So why did you knock before coming in?"

"Daniel sleeps in here with me. I was just making sure he left before I took you in."

"Right, I forgot...you were mates..." I trailed off awkwardly.

I stared at her when she came into the doorway of the closet. She eyed me carefully while rubbing her chin, her face scrunching up like she was solving a hard problem.

My eyes darted to the side before looking back at her, "What?"

"Well..." She continued to rub her chin then snapped her fingers, "I got it!"

Diving back into the closet she pulled out her final selection of an outfit and handed it to me. Then she pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Go on and change. And don't worry, everything is clean."

"Okay okay, I'm going."

I went into the connecting bathroom and set everything onto the counter. I got undressed and started putting on the new clothes. After the undergarments, which surprisingly fit me, I put on a black tank top and black jeans. Then I slipped the grey long sleeved shirt over my head and put on the white and back sneakers which surprisingly fit me as well. The outfit was cute and everything fit well, except for the grey shirt but it was supposed to be somewhat loose.

Stepping out I showed Jasmine the outfit and she looked so proud of her picking skills.

"Do you mind if I do your hair?" She asked.