Chapter 7

Celia's P.O.V

After finishing up our breakfast Noah, Jasmine, Daniel, James, Cora, and I all piled up into two separate cars to go to the mall where I would get my new wardrobe. Daniel, Jasmine, Noah, and I were all in one car while James and Cora had a car to themselves. As we drove to the mall music was playing and Jasmine was jamming out to it the whole drive, making all of us laugh. I noticed Daniel, who was the one driving, smiling at her as he reached over to place his hand on her leg. Noah noticed this as well and we made eye contact with each other, quickly looking away as we blushed madly.

When we had arrived at the mall I was so excited. I loved going to the mall, just being able to walk around all of the shops everywhere made it fun. It was even more fun if I had Ally by my side because then I would have someone to squeal to about everything in sight. As the four of us were walking in we met up with Cora and James in the parking lot and all together we walked inside. Jasmine and James were the ones bouncing with the most excitement, Daniel just smiling at the sight of his mate being so happy, and Cora looking annoyed the whole time.

"I hate shopping." She mumbles, crossing her arms.

I turned to her, "Why did you come with us if you don't like it?"

She raised her shoulders, "I mean it's not all bad. Especially when you are with other people."

"Ooo! Cora!" James shouted when we passed an arcade store, "They have arcade games! I bet you can't beat me at any of them!"

"Oh yeah? Watch me!"

The sibling pair quickly departed from the group and disappeared into the maze of arcade games. Us four remaining laughed at them and continued walking, knowing that we will meet up with them later. Jasmine then grabbed my hand and pulled me forward so we could start going into stores. Noah and Daniel just talked as they followed behind us.

"Hey, let's go look in here. I need a new pair of shoes." Daniel said as he tried to tug Noah into a shoe store.

"But what about Celia and Jasmine?" He asks.

Jasmine waved her hand, "We'll be fine. We will just be in that store."

Jasmine pointed to a girl clothes store just across the walkway from the shoe store the boys were looking at. Noah gave me a worried look but let Daniel drag him into the shoe store anyway. Jasmine lead me into the clothing store and we started looking around for my new wardrobe.

As the two of us looked around and rummaged through the racks of clothes we squealing over cute shirts and other things we could find. Jasmine held up countless shirts and other clothing to my body to see if it looked good on me, also constantly pushing me into the dressing rooms to try on various types of items. I swear, I must have tried on like a hundred different things!

"Okay, go try those on. I want to look at something." Jasmine said, pushing me back into the dressing rooms again with my arms full of clothes.

I laughed, "Okay okay. Just go."

I slipped into the door of the little dressing room and tried on the black sweater, two solid color shirts, and three pairs of pants I had been given. Everything fit okay except for the sweater. It was too big for my liking and was slipping off my shoulders too much but when I grabbed it, it was the only size that was on the rack.

I got dressed in my normal clothes again and stepped out, dropping off the other clothes that fit well in a pile we had on a chair outside the dressing rooms while I still held onto the sweater. I went up to the counter to ask for help from the girl that was working there.

"Excuse me, do you have this in a smaller size? This was the only I could find."

"Oh sure! Let me go check." She took the sweater from me and went into the back.