Chapter 13

Celia's P.O.V

Over the next few days Noah and I have been happy, doing what happy couples do. We did everything together, large amounts of cuddles were given, and the two of us being cutely obnoxious just to bug the others around us which was entertaining. Noah was still kinda shy though so I mostly ended up teasing him.

But the big news for the pack was that the rouge problems were lowering each day. None of us knew why there was a problem with the rouges in the first place but now we were left questioning to what was stopping it. I thought it might have to do something with Carter, I haven't seen him since he's been banned from the pack. I guess that was the point but I still couldn't help but wonder how he was doing.

But finally, today was the day where Noah was going to take me out on our first official date. I was little bit nervous, mostly because the last time we went out in public I was almost kidnapped but was also nervous about my mark. It was mostly healed by now, the iridescent howling wolf glistening in the sunlight along with Noah's and my names next to it. I was worried about what to say if people saw it or ask about the teeth marks that were almost completely healed. But I didn't want to be too covered up for the date. I wanted to look nice, standing in the middle of my closet as I worked an outfit out.

I ended up going with a light blue sweater with clouds on it, tucked it slightly into a white skirt, and slipped on some plain white sneakers. I dabbed a little make-up on my face and parted my hair sideways so more of it was on left side. Then finally I grabbed a light grey leather purse that Jasmine let me barrow and put the strap across my chest.

My clear framed glasses fit the light color scheme and I grabbed my phone before placing it in my pocket. Then I rushed downstairs to meet Noah in the kitchen were he was talking with Daniel and James.

Noah leaned against the counter while he wore a white shirt, black pants, sneakers, and a jean jacket on top. I walked in and Noah beamed at me, noticeably blushing.

"You look very cute." He says quietly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Thank you, you look nice too."

James coughed, holding his hand up to his nose, "You sure do smell like Noah alright."

"Does it smell bad?" I ask, grabbing the collar of my sweater.

"No." He shook his head, "It's just there is a lot of the same smell."

"Humans won't be able to smell it though." Daniel added.

"I wish they could." Noah muttered, not quietly enough though so I heard him.

I giggled, "Okay well, we are off on our first date. Captain Noah! Where do we set the course to?"

He rolled his eyes at my dramaticness and grabbed his car keys, "That is a surprise."

"Oh yay! I love surprises!"

Daniel and James laughed behind us as I followed Noah out to the garage.

"Have fun you two!" James yells.

"And be careful!" Daniel adds.

In the garage, which I have only been in once before when we all had gone to the mall, it held lots of nice looking cars parked in neat rows. Noah lead me to a silver colored car that was in the back corner and opened up the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I commented and slipped inside.

"Just for you."

He shut the door then got in on the driver's side, then backed out of the garage and into the outside world we went. As Noah drove I pointed out random things we passed by and jammed out to the music playing over the radio, making him laugh. In a tender moment on the way to our mystery location that Noah refused fo tell me, he reached over the center console to hold my hand during the ride.