Chapter 15

Celia's P.O.V

My head hung deeply downwards which only caused a soreness to crawl up my neck. I tried to bring my hands together as I shuffled on my feet but only the sound of rattling chains reached my ears. I opened my eyes more to see that I was in some sort of cobble stone room with a single yellow orangish light in the center.

I was standing against a wall while my arms were spread out, each of my wrists locked in a thick metal cuff. I tried to pull on them to slip my hand out but it wasn't possible, the cuff only threatening to dig into my wrists. I shivered at the coldness of the room, my cute tank top and short pajamas not helping at all to warm me up.

My glasses were almost to the tip of my nose so I turned my head to use my shoulder, pushing them in their right spot on my face. The loud door opening and closing then footsteps caused my head to perk up. I squirmed as I heard the mystery person come closer, finally entering the room.

"Hello Celia." The man said as they walked to me.

"Carter..." I whisper once I saw his face.

He paused, a smug look on his face as he spread his arms out, "The one and only."

"W-where...where am I?" I ask, looking around the dungeon like room again.

"You are with my pack now."

My eyebrows furrowed, remembering those words that his father spoke to him, "But you were banned from the pack."

Anger came across his face as he stepped closer, "I created my own pack. You know all of the rouge problems that have been going on with the Timberwood Pack?"

I nodded, "Yeah..."

"Well I found them, created my own pack of these other wolves who had nowhere else to go or was banned just like me. I am their Alpha."

He stepped even closer as his face softened again, "Now I just need a Luna to rub it with me."

Stepping completely in front of me his fingers reached out to grab a lock of my hair, rubbing it in between his fingers gently. The touch was very soft which creeped me out even more.

I shook my head lightly and looked at him, "Why me?"

"Why?" He dropped my hair and shifted his weight, "I actually don't know why. I'm just drawn to you. I think fate made a mistake on making you Noah's mate when you should be mine."

My heart began to race hearing that, "W-what about your mate? Every werewolf has one right?"

"Yes but in the end we still can make a choice. You can still leave my brother anytime you want. I can still make you mine."

His finger trailed down my cheek to my neck and over my mark, making me shiver and weak at the knees. I've probably would have fallen if the chains weren't holding me up. I cursed at myself for being so weak from his touch.

He beamed at my reaction, "You're so submissive."

"Stop."

"Are we doing this dance again? You can't deny your body's reaction to me."

He reached forward and kissed my mark and licked it, causing me to moan softly. I harshly bit my lip to the point where it bled to hold in any more noises that threatened to spill out of my mouth.

"Look at you." Carter looked up at me from my neck, our noses brushing, "You're squirming under my touch, you moan at my kisses. You're such a naughty girl, aren't you?"

A twisted grin spread across his lips which in return I spit in his face. He leaned back in surprise, wiping the substance off of his cheek before rage covered his face. I immediately regretted my action as he grabbed my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glowing eyes.