04

OLIVIA

"We're here" Aiden stated as the motorcycle came to a stop. We both hopped off and stood up as I examined the place.

"We're are we?" We we're by a waterfall I think. There were beautiful trees surrounding us.

"I come here a lot just to get away from everything," he told me. We both sat down on a rock.

"Everything?" I questioned.

"Just life. overbearing parents, school and just everything" he said.

"Well it's beautiful here" he just nodded in agreement.

"So tell me about yourself, Olivia, all I know is that your 15 years old and love Doritos," he told me.

"Well, I live with my older brother and younger sister. My best friend is Reagan, you met her at the mall." I said. I didn't know what to say, I'm honestly not that interesting. His phone started ringing and he rolled his eyes and turning his phone off.

"Are your parents as annoying as mine," he asked.

"My parents aren't actually in my life," I told him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know," he told me, his eyes widening. I don't know why everyone is always so awkward about the subject. I hated the sympathy I received.

"No no, it's fine. It's not like they're dead" I laughed, he gave me an uncomfortable laugh. probably shouldn't have said that.

"So tell me about you," I said turning to him looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Not much to tell, I'm 17, I live with my parents and I think you're beautiful," he told me. I blushed at his comment. He smirked in reply.

"So wanna go for a swim," he asked. Before I could answer Aiden stood up and pulled off his shirt. He smirked at me, shit was I staring?

I smiled and stripped down to my bra and underwear. I went over to the side of the water and dipped my toe In, it was freezing.

"Too cold for you princess?" Aiden asked walking towards me with a smirk on his face. Before I could run he picked me up and started walking closer to the water.

"Aiden put me down right now or I swear to god I will kill you!" I screamed trying to get away from him. The water was coming closer and closer. Next thing I know I'm in the cold water.

"What the fuck is wrong with you it's freezing!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry ok, I slipped and dropped you," he told me.

"What no you didn't" I exclaimed once again. He did a cannonball into the water, causing the cold water to splash in my face once again.

I swam towards him and splashed water on him. He just laughed at my sad attempt at payback.

"Olivia your incredible" next thing I knew his lips crashed into mine. This felt like one of those moments in movies when the guy kisses the girl for the first time.

After that, we got out of the water and put our clothes on. I got out my phone and noticed a bunch of messages from Jacob.

"Shit my brother is going to kill me it's already 9 o'clock," I told Aiden.

"It's fine. We can leave now and you'll be home in half an hour tops. Besides, it's Friday night you deserve some fun" he told me.

+++

"Thanks for today," I told Aiden with a soft smile.

"Anytime Princess" with that he sped of.

I walked into my house to find Jacob sitting on the couch with a sleeping Abby in his arms.

"Where the hell were you and why did you skip class and why didn't you call?" Jacob bombarded me with questions as he stood up putting Abby on the couch.

"I was with Reagan and I'm sorry I just wanted a break" I lied about being with Aiden because I knew that would only make things worse.

"Why didn't you answer your phone? I texted you" he told me, anger clear in his tone.

"It was turned off because I was at the movies" I lied. He rolled his eyes.

"We really don't need social services on our asses right now. You can't just go around skipping classes" He was being overdramatic, it's not like I came home drunk. besides, I know for fact he has done much worse.

"Relax it was one class" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, your grounded" Jacob said. I furrowed my eyes brows at him. What an Asshole.

"You can't do that!" I yelled.

"Watch me"

With that, I stormed to my room and slammed my door shut. I know I was being dramatic but my house is boring and there is nothing to do if I can't go out.

If he thinks he can boss me around he is so mistaken. He's only four years older than me, he can't tell me what to do.

I still had to figure out how to get a job, We needed the money right now because I don't know how we even have this apartment when Jacob makes minimum wage in construction. I think he's hiding something and I'm gonna figure out what.

Besides I've got nothing better to do anymore because apparently I'm grounded. Who even grounds people these days?

I directed my thoughts back to Aiden, I wonder if that kiss meant anything to him? Maybe he takes a lot of girls there and kisses them. But it was an amazing kiss, at least I think it was I have never actually kissed anyone until today so I'm not actually sure what classifies as a good kiss.

I walked out of my room to go get ice cream because late-night ice cream is literally the best. I grabbed a tub of double chocolate ice cream from the freezer and a spoon. I pulled up a chair to the table and dug in. I love ice cream. I genuinely don't trust people who don't like ice cream.

"What are you doing up?" I looked behind me to see Jacob standing there staring at me. I don't even know why he was asking me that it was only 11 o'clock and I'm usually up till like 3 or 4 in the morning because my sleep schedule is absolutely fucked.

I just ignored him and continued to eat my ice cream. If he wanted to ground me then he lost the right of hearing my wonderful voice.

"Hello Olivia" he waved his hands in my face. I continued to ignore him.

"I know you're mad but you can't just ditch school all day to go god knows where without telling anyone," he told me. Silence. He rolled his eyes at how childish I was being.

"Fine. I put Abby to bed so don't wake her and you have school tomorrow so go to sleep soon" he said before walking off.

I felt kinda bad about giving him the silent treatment but he pissed me off so now we're equal. Well not really because I'm still grounded for god knows how long.

After I finished my ice cream I went back into my room quietly making sure not to wake Abby and watched Netflix on my phone before going to bed.