05

OLIVIA

I woke up and felt something on me, I opened my eyes to see Abby sitting on my stomach with a cheeky grin and blue paint all over her hands.

"Oh no, what did you do?" I asked her.

"Nothing," She said with a big smile. I touched my face to find it feels wet. I looked at my hand and now there is blue paint on my hand.

My eyes widened and I shoved Abby of me and ran into the bathroom. Just as I expected my face was covered in blue paint. I hate kids.

I washed my face and after what felt like forever I managed to get the paint off.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Jacob making breakfast.

"Do you want pancakes?" Jacob asked me.

"No" I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. He put pancakes on to Abby's plate.

"Well for starters I woke up to blue paint all over my face and you're an asshole," I said rolling my eyes once again. Abby just giggled so I glared at her.

"That's why you were covered in blue paint this morning?" He asked turning his attention to the 5-year-old eating pancakes.

"Yup," She said happily. Wow. Just wow.

"Why the hell did you paint her face blue?" Jacob asked his eyes widened.

"I wanted you to look like the Smurfs in my book" she explained. Ok, that's kinda cute but I'm still pissed.

"Whatever just don't paint my face or anything that's not paper again or I will disown you," I told her.

"Disowned?" She asked. I just laughed and made iced coffee.

"I'm working again tonight so I need you to pick up Abby so don't get detention and you guys come home after school ok?" He asked, Well more like told.

"Bossy much" I mumbled but nodded my head yes in order to please him.

He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Shit," I said. I totally forgot to do all of my homework.

"What?" Jacob asked turning towards me.

"Oh I forgot to do my homework," I told him.

"Seriously" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yes seriously. Do you think I'm lying" I said shaking my head.

"No, but you can't get detention because you have to get Abby. We're not making Reagan do it again" Jacob told me.

"I know I know," I sighed.

+++

So it is currently the end of the day and I have detention again so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with Abby because Reagan isn't at school so I can't even ask her to get her.