06

OLIVIA

Today is Saturday and I'm no longer grounded so I texted Aiden and we're going on an official date tonight.

"Olivia!" Reagan came running threw my door.

"What are you doing here? How did you even get in?" I asked.

"The door was unlocked but thats not important right now. I'm here to help you get ready for your date. So I need details, where are you guys going?" She asked. Why did I tell her about that?

"I think we're going to see a movie and get dinner" she nodded and started going threw my closet. Aiden was picking me up at 5 and it was currently 2 o'clock.

"What about this?" She was holding a black mini skirt and a very low cut red lace crop top. I was about to answer when I was cut off by the sound of my door being slammed open.

"Hell no!" Jacob said grabbing the outfit from Reagan and throwing it in my garbage can.

"Hey! she has to look sexy," Reagan said grabbing the outfit from the garbage can.

"Why? I thought you guys were just going shopping?" Jacob asked suspiciously. I glared at Reagan.

"We are. She just wanted me to try something new, right Reagan?" I looked over to Reagan signalling for her to talk.

"Ya," Reagan said.

"Whatever you're not wearing that. Just wear sweats or something" Jacob told me rolling his eyes. Reagan was about to go off so I jumped in before she said something stupid.

"First of all, you can't tell me what to where and second of all I'm not wearing that anyway it's not my style," I told Jacob. I stood up crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine, I came in here to tell you I'm taking Abby to McDonald's so do you guys want anything?" He asked.

"Can you get me ice cream?" I asked, he nodded and looked over to Reagan waiting for her to say what she wanted.

"Ice cream" he nodded and stood there.

"Get out we need to talk about girl stuff like periods, sex and boys," Reagan said pushing him towards the door.

"NO WAY IN.." he was cut off by Reagan slamming the door in his face and locking it. She smiled in victory and went back to looking through my closet.

"I swear to good if Jacob tries to give me the no sex talk or anything I will murder you" I warned her.

"I wanna see that" she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"What about this?" She was holding up a black and white striped dress and a pair of white shoes.

"I like it," I said. I put the dress on and Reagan did my hair and makeup.

"Omg you look amazing," Reagan said. I actually liked the way I looked, I didn't look like the broken teenage girl I was, I felt normal for once in my life.

Olivia's outfit

"Ok Aiden is gonna pick us up a block away from here so Jacob doesn't see him and we can drop you to your house on the way," I told Reagan

"Ok Aiden is gonna pick us up a block away from here so Jacob doesn't see him and we can drop you to your house on the way," I told Reagan. She was just putting the last touches on my makeup.

We walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. Jacob was cooking what I assumed was dinner. He walked over to me and smiled.

"You look beautiful Olivia," Jacob said kissing my forehead. I noticed Jacob's tattoo on his arm it was the same tattoo that Aiden had. I didn't make the connection until now but they had the exact same tattoo.

"Hey, why did you get that tattoo?" I asked him.

"I just liked it I guess. Why are you asking" he asked.

"Just curious" I couldn't tell him why I really wanted to know because then he would know about Aiden.

"Okay we should go now" Reagan said. I nodded.

"Okay just be back by 9," Jacob said. I nodded my head and we walked out the door.

"Why were you asking about Jacobs tattoo," Reagan asked once we got out of the apartment building.

"I noticed the exact same tattoo on Aiden, the exact same one," I told her.

"It's probably just a coincidence. A lot of people have the same tattoo. You're overthinking this" she told me.

"I don't know, I think Jacobs hiding something"

"Like what?" She asked.

"That's what we're going to find out," I told her, I saw Aiden's car at the corner.

We both got in the car. We drove off and after about ten minutes we got to Reagan's house.

"Bye. make sure you use a condom!" she shouted while getting out of the car. That was Reagan's idea of a goodbye.

"Sorry about her" I apologized. He just smiled and laughed.

"You don't have to apologize, I like you and your crazy friends and family"

"You're amazing" At that moment I forgot about everything the crappy parents, money and just my whole crazy-ass family.

"You know your tattoo?" I needed answers besides I was probably overthinking this.

"Mmm," he mumbled not taking his eyes off the road.

"So my brother has the same tattoo and.." he cut me off mid-sentence his eyes widening.

"Wait what" he looked over at me shocked.

"Umm yeah, is something wrong? Why do you guys have the same tattoo?"

"No nothing's wrong and it's just a coincidence" he tried to reassure me. I decided to drop the subject for now.

+++

It was 9 o'clock on the dot as I walked through my apartment doors. Jacob was sitting on the couch going on his phone. I didn't see Abby so I assumed she was already asleep.

"Hey" I announced my arrival.

"Hey, did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Good. I need to go out so can you stay here and watch Abby" he asked me. Jacob grabbed his keys off the counter and started walking towards the door.

"Ya of course but where are you going" he was being suspicious.

"Uhh, just to a friend's house I'll be back in a bit," he said running out the door.

I know he's hiding something but I just don't know what. I walked into Jacobs's room and started looking around.

I'm not even sure what I was looking for. I looked under his bed and in his closet, but I found nothing.

Everything looked normal. I saw something that looked suspicious, there was a picture on the wall of Jacob and our mom. I don't know why he would have a picture of her he hates her.

I took the picture of the wall so I could look at it. There was a safe on the wall, it was hidden behind the picture frame. I couldn't open it.

It was locked.

A/N: we're slowly getting into the storyline, sorry this chapter kinda sucks. What do you think Jacob is hiding?

Vote and comment 😁