10

OLIVIA

It was currently five o'clock in the morning and I can't get back to sleep. I went to bed really early so now I'm up really early. I got out of my bed and decided to actually put some effort into my appearance since I'm up this early and have a lot of extra time I might as well make it worth it.

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear I decided on a basic pair of ripped jeans and a white tank top. I undid a few buttons on the tank top, I was trying to look a bit riskier than usual.

Olivia's outfit

I brushed my hair and straightened a few of the pieces in the front

I brushed my hair and straightened a few of the pieces in the front. I put a little bit of makeup on, I never really wore much makeup, if any. The only reason I even have makeup is that Reagan bought it for me for my birthday.

I looked in the mirror and I was actually pretty pleased with my appearance. I looked put together for once, even my socks matched and that was a rare occurrence.

I was walking towards the kitchen when I passed Jacob's bedroom I noticed he was still asleep. I poked my head through the door.

"Why are you still sleeping? You need to get up" I said.

"Go away" he mumbled.

"Wake up" I got a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"Stop let me sleep," he said pushing me away from him.

"No you have work" I reminded him.

"No I don't start work until ten today so do me a favour and fuck off" he grunted.

"Oh," I said, In my defence, I didn't know he started work late today. "Can you still drive me today? I don't want to take the bus"

"Ugh, Olivia. Fine, I'll get up in five minutes and drive you. Just get the hell out of my room"

I walked out of his room and in to the kitchen. I made coffee and grabbed a muffin sitting down at the table. Jacob came into the kitchen a couple of minutes later.

"What are you wearing?" He asked his eyes widened.

"Umm clothes" I didn't know what else to say, my outfit looked fine.

"Put a jacket or something over your top," he told me. I laughed at that.

"No"

"Olivia, I'm not in the mood to argue with you," he said tiredly.

"Good then don't" I nodded.

"Just go grab a jacket, your shirts to revealing and teenage boys are animals, trust me," he said.

"Your a teenage boy," I told him. This guy was oblivious.

"I'm aware and we're animals," he told me. "Go grab a jacket or I won't drive you. Besides its winter you'll freeze"