36

OLIVIA

"Aiden!" I screeched as I saw my boyfriend laying on the floor with a bullet in his chest.

"Olivia" he said tiredly. I wanted to run over to him but I couldn't, my arms and legs were stuck.

"Please don't die! I need you! Please Aiden" I cried.

"I love you princess" he said before his eyes shut.

"No no no no!" I screamed and cried as my eyes became blurry with tears. "Aiden!"

"This is your fault Olivia. I gave you a choice" Logan said with no remorse. I heard a gun shot and felt a horrible pain in my stomach. Suddenly everything went black.

+++

"Is she awake?"

"Olivia?"

"Don't touch her!"

"Wake up"

I opened my eyes and looked around to see white walls and Reagan, Abby and Jacob sitting on the end of my white bed. Abby was asleep curled up on Jacobs lap.

"What happened? Where am I?" I asked frantically sitting up. As soon as I moved i felt an unbearable pain in my stomach. "Owe fuck"

"Lay back down" Jacob said slowly pushing me back in to the bed. "Do you not remember? You got shot?"

That's when everything came rushing back, all the memories, gunshots and "oh my god, Aiden"

"It's okay Olivia" Jacob said trying his best to calm me down. Although this did nothing but irritate me.

"How is it okay?! The guy I'm in love with is dead" I cried, Jacob stiffened at the word love but non the less didn't make a comment on it.

"Don't worry about that now. You just have to worry about getting better"

"Ya and Logan's dead" Reagan smirked.

"What? How? Who killed him" I asked as a million different scenarios passed threw my head.

"I did" Reagan smirked. My eyes widened with disbelief. Who would even give her a gun?

"Really?" I asked turning toward Jacob for reassurance.

"Yup" he nodded.

"Wow you didn't believe me" Reagan exclaimed playfully with an offended look.

I rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut. I really wasn't in the mood to joke around right now.

"Is Abby Okay?" I asked.

"Yup. She's a bit bruised up but she'll be fine" Jacob reassured me, I still had no idea how on earth he was so calm right now. I nodded my head, staying silent. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine" I shrugged not meeting his eyes.

"Your not Fine, you got shot and your boyfriend is dead" Reagan said. I glared at her, how could she say that so bluntly?