32

OLIVIA

Abby was gone and I had no idea where she went. I quickly pulled out my phone dialling Jacob's number. After I called him 5 times he finally answered.

"What do you want? I'm busy" he snapped as soon as he answered the phone. I could hear something loud in the background.

"Abby's missing. She's gone, Jacob"

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone?" Jacob snapped.

"We were at the park and there was this guy and then a message then I turned around and Abby's gone"

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm still at the park"

"Ok meet me at home"

"No. What if Abby's still here"

"Now. Olivia" he snapped hanging up the phone. I walked home as fast as I could as a million thoughts passed threw my head. This was all my fault, I shouldn't have turned around. I'm a horrible sister.

I walked into the apartment to find it empty, I don't know why I was surprised. I think a part of me was hoping Abby would be here, playing with her toys and watching frozen.

My eyes snapped to the door as I saw the doorknob turn and my heart stopped. Thankfully it was only Jacob.

"What happened? You need to tell me exactly what happened, okay? Don't leave anything out and what the hell happened here it looks like a bomb went off" Jacob told me sitting in front of me. I forget about the mess in the kitchen and the flour everywhere.

"Okay," I sighed, preparing myself. "So we were bored so I brought her to the park and when she was playing on the playground, this guy called my name from behind me. So I turned around and he told me he was a friend of my fathers. I assumed he was talking about Logan. Then he gave me a message. He said you're going down and then when I looked back up at him he was getting into this big white van. Then I turned around and Abby was gone. I looked everywhere but I Couldn't find her so I called you."

"Okay. We need to go to the warehouse so we can try to track Logan's location" he told me. I would usually be excited about getting a chance to go to the warehouse but right now I had bigger things to worry about.

"How do you know it was Logan?" I asked. Jacob ignored me. Typical.

"Ok we need to go," he said standing up. "Now. We don't have time to waste"

I got up and followed him to the car. I got in the passenger side putting my seatbelt over my anxious body. I was terrified and the guilt was getting to me. The car started and we drove off.

"I'm sorry" I sighed putting my head in my hands. "This is all my fault"

"No it's not," Jacob said, that wasn't very convincing. He didn't even spare me a second glance. "When we get here. Stick with me, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"I'm serious Olivia"

"I know" I mumbled. I wasn't in the mood to reply with a snarky or sarcastic comment and I doubt Jacob was in the mood to hear that.

We pulled up in front of the warehouse and both got out. It wasn't dark out yet since it was only 5 pm.

Jacob grabbed my arm as we walked in pulling me threw the warehouse. Did he think I was gonna run off? I tried to pull away from him but that did nothing.

We entered this room in the back of the building. Once we entered Jacob shut the door and let go of me. There were a bunch of guys gathered around here.

"Do we have a location yet?" Jacob asked the guy who was on a big computer thingy.

"Not yet. There's no trace of him"

"Damn it" Jacob snapped running his hands threw his brown hair. I could see the frustration in his eyes and the worst part is, this is all my fault.

"Do you have a number? Anything we can track" one of the guys asked Jacob.

"No" he sighed. I hesitantly stepped forward, I know for a fact this wasn't gonna end well.

"I do," I said confidently. Everyone gave me a confused look and Jacob's face went straight to anger. Before I could explain myself Jacob went off.

"What the fuck do you mean I do?!? You better start fucking explaining Olivia or I swear to god" he snapped. He didn't even give me time to explain. The audacity of some people.

"Who's this?" One guy asked.

"His sister" another one answered.

"Explain" Jacob snapped at me, ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Logan texted me about a week ago. He just said he has information I want and I told him to fuck off pretty much" I explained.

"Let me see," Jacob said sticking out his hand. I didn't move. "I don't have time for your bullshit right now Olivia"

I sighed hanging him my phone after pulling up the messages. He scrolled threw them and then handed it to the other guys.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked annoyed.

"No. They need it to track Logan and besides you should've told me about that so I'm keeping it"

"I need to call Reagan?!" I exclaimed. She needed to help us find Abby.

"Tough" he shrugged. Some of the other guys laughed so I immediately flipped them off. "Spence clear the place out. Just the essentials right now, we need to find my sister"

Thea and raven walked into the room a couple of minutes later. I hadn't expected them to be here.

"Olivia? Why are you here?" Raven asked. She and Thea shared a look of confusion. "Does Aiden know your here?"

"No, and Abby's missing," I told them, thankfully Jacob didn't hear the comment about Aiden.

"Your little sister?" I nodded my head at Thea's question.

"What happened to her?" They asked.

I explained what had happened and they both nodded going over to Jacob.

"Razor, I need you to go get the remaining guys together and go look for Abby. Just look everywhere when we try to find an exact location" Jacob said. He nodded walking out of the room. Jacob started throwing orders around.

"How can I help?" I asked. I didn't want to sit on the sidelines and he can't expect me to. This is my little sister we're talking about.

"Nothing" I can't say I'm surprised, but I figured he would back down at a time like this. But apparently not.

He just needed to back off for a second. Abby's missing and know one understands that.

A/N: liked the chapter? Do you guys blame Olivia? Thanks so much for all the reads, votes and comments!

See you next time ✌️